Well done Cheer Squad

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Dan 3:16

Well done Cheer Squad

Post by Dan 3:16 »

Well done Cheer Squad on last nites game

This is how it should be every week loud and proud and nicely behaved which all chant and holding back on certain words WELL DONE!!!

Same for Peter And Craig who had bit their tongues all nite and watched what they said. WELL DONE!!!
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
-

Post by - »

Yep i agree, we were very load!!!
Well down Cheer Squad.
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
DidakinthePocket

Post by DidakinthePocket »

Hi everyone,

heard you crystal clear on ABC's coverage here in Sydney, as well as on the nine delayed telecast. And to top it off, I heard you all on the MMM over the net. Great work, Cant wait for SYDNEY!!!
ASCSA - Alice Springs Collingwood Supporters association - President and sole member
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Good topic Dan

The cheer squad was brilliant saturday night against Adelaide but it was brilliant the week before as well against St Kilda.

I think we have got to realise and sometimes we forget that being Collingwood some people namely losers and the ones desperately seeking a life will allways watch and throw shit when they can, the cheer squad was crucified big time last week and on many ocassions unfairly.

There is a good feeling in the squad at present my opinion is the squad has never been better in terms of friendships and people getting on well ( we ocassionaly have tidly bitch fights, what large organisation doesnt)

This cheer squad has the largest profile of any cheer squad in the league and we just got to remember this urks a lot of people big time.
The Gehrig incident was unfortunate and no body knew he would come to the fence looking for a fight, its interesting to note that last year Nathan Brown got fined for giving the bird to the Kangaroos cheer squad but absolutely nothing for Gehrigs actions towards the Collingwood cheer squad in any case lets not harp on it, its now well and truly in the past and lets just bloody hope that as a group we never go down this road again.

Talk back radio has to be careful when airing complaints about individuals and or cheer squads as any loser with a jealous gripe can get away with talking absolute bullshit and it just isnt fair infact it stinks!!

Congrats to everyone in the squad for a top effort on friday night, sometimes when your down on the canvas its how you get up that shows others what character you have the Collingwood cheer squad showed plenty of character on friday night.

Bring on the Roos for win number 3 :)
STOKA35

Post by STOKA35 »

there was a debate on adelaide radio that the crows supporters dont cheer there side when the opposition get a run on at football park. When the crows were 5 goals in front on friday you could hear our cheersqaud in the effects mike trying to lift our players and surely it must.
Dan 3:16

Post by Dan 3:16 »

Joffa i don't mean to compare week after week i mean when we chant
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
Peter

Post by Peter »

Thanks for a great night Geoffy Pie, Joffa, Joe, Dan and all that sat around us, The high fives the hugs the laughs on Friday night tipafied what a family we have grown to become in the greatest cheer squad EVER!! Nothing beats a warm night call me crazy but it was warm in there on Friday night. The head was buried Joff as I looked across 3 seats to my left as you sat at qtr time thinking of what layed ahead for the rest of the night. To see a smile beaming across that face mate an hour later made the heart rate lift, the voice box exploded and the high fives started flying. What a great great night!! Saturday seems so far away can't wait. Win number 3 here we come!!
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
punkologist

Post by punkologist »

Great effort guys! Also I noticed Joffa signs autographs at matches now! How many other Cheersquads could boast that.
tazzyyy82

Post by tazzyyy82 »

Don't stress Dan, we all knew what you meant.