Cheersquad Kangaroos game.

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

jeff corfe

Cheersquad Kangaroos game.

Post by jeff corfe »

To Peter the chant leader well done mate you did a terrific job last night the squad chanting wise has lifted 100 percent in recent weeks and full congrats to Peter who now seems relaxed and raring to go each week.

Im so thrilled with the squad at present infact im bloody proud, three/four years ago to have the squad as one with everyone getting on well with a good feeling of mateship was a pipe dream, the dream has become a reality the people in this squad are bloody terrific people.
Well done everyone you all have done a magnificent job im actually quite stoked
Cheers
Joffa
shackleton

Post by shackleton »

was very good tonight, other games this year u guys haven't been that loud. Last night i was at the other end of the ground and could hear...

Good stuff
-

Post by - »

Yep I reckan we did pretty dam well.!! the chats were great, I got told by one of my mates that were at the st.kilda collingwood game they could hear us very easily in there CS!! So keep up the good work everyone!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Nath

Post by Nath »

Great effort guys, nice and loud, very audible and most importantly, drowned out the North contigent.

Job well done to you all!
Peter

Post by Peter »

What a great feeling the last 2 weeks have been...the voice box is getting louder and the Cheer Squad are lifting as one... True, true!! Joffa there is a special feeling in the air. People are introducing themselves to each other its a big party/family atmosphere. Peter down front thanks for saying HI, you are truley a revelation down front. Keep going hard mate you are what passion is all about in our squad.
I am loving being the one thats getting the Coooolllllliiinnnggggwwoooddd going what a buzz when the squad erupts and the crowd around all follows suit.
One more at the dome for a few weeks....Skycam won't no whats hit it..we will be so loud that the treble and bass in our chants will have the camera falling to the ground.
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY