Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

Blanch

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou

Post by Blanch »

Finally, we've seen the boys have a real red hot dip over here in the west. After copping copious amounts of crap from dockers supporters over this year (and just about every other time we've played here) I've been able to smile smugly today.

The effort means more to us west aussies than the team could imagine. I just wanted to put a thank you in writing to the team of youngsters who tried their guts out.

Let's be honest, we came here with half of Williamstown and flogged them. I sat amongst the corportates who asked me to go home because I was loud......and enjoyed every minute of rubbing their noses in it.

I'll be living off this win for years!!!! All you WA maggies know exactly what I mean to say this win means more than any other this year!
My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
wa magpie

Post by wa magpie »

too right mate... too right. im still hoarse now! it was sweet. now to get my hands on the replay tape. its made my dull year
LeonMcS

Post by LeonMcS »

With thanks to Zeke...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
collingwoodpies25

Post by collingwoodpies25 »

Better than Christmas - Every time we play in Perth we should bring all the kids who'll have a dip!! 17 years of watching us coming over and throw games or have a holiday or just play sh*thouse - One to savour!! I'm afraid that each time we come now I'll be expecting to win!

Connelly is officially the worst coach int he AFL - he makes Grant Thomas look like Alan Jeans. Great to see our friend Geoffrey lose his mind at the end of the game - who's crying now Farmer!
Life is very short and there's not time for fussing and fighting my friends!