Western Magpies

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

05bucks

Western Magpies

Post by 05bucks »

A new supporter group has arrived in Western Australia and we are the Western Magpies.

We have been in contact with the Collinwood Football Club since halfway through this past season and come next year we will be the official supporter group of WA.

If you have any questions that you would like answered plase do not hesitate to give us an email or private message and we will try to answer them as best we can at this point.

Please be paitent as our computer is down atm and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Our email address at this time is licca1818@hotmail.com

Please forward any concerns or views you may have on to us, and we will do what we can.

Thank you and we hope to see all your faces in the new season.

David and Danielle
Scott Pendlebury
The (new) champ is here
Blanch

Post by Blanch »

Top Stuff!! The western magpies are already in front of last year.....because communication has been established.

Looking forward to meeting all the gang.

Ed promised us an overhaul of the interstate membership packages and treatment of the interstate supporter groups. I hope he is delivering to you guys on his promise.
My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
ryno

Post by ryno »

looking forward to joining, and doing what I can to support the club, and the Western Magpies... thanks
05bucks

Post by 05bucks »

just a quick one to let everyone know that you can now please send any emails to magpies518@bigpond.com

Thanks very much for everyones support
David and Danielle
Scott Pendlebury
The (new) champ is here
licca18

Post by licca18 »

so glad to hear that you guys are up and running. but im sorry to say that i am going to have to keep up to date with you via nicks as i am now interstate for work.

good luck for the new year and i hope all goes well.
I'm sure my heart pumps black and white!
licca18

Post by licca18 »

so glad to hear that you guys are up and running. but im sorry to say that i am going to have to keep up to date with you via nicks as i am now interstate for work.

good luck for the new year and i hope all goes well.
I'm sure my heart pumps black and white!