Wizard Cup Coverage - Do you get it in WA?

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

CP

Wizard Cup Coverage - Do you get it in WA?

Post by CP »

G'day all

I'll been in Joondilup for a conference next week and was wondering if any WA Magpies have a heads up as to whether the Wiz Cup will be telvevised at any stage next Friday night.

Cheers
LeonMcS

Post by LeonMcS »

As far as I know Cp, it will be. I know the Wet Toast vs Shockers is definetely not being televised, haha. Ch.9 does have the rights to this one, so all going well, it should be on, possibly replayed later at night. I'll confirm that for you later in the day.
CP

Post by CP »

Cheers
LeonMcS

Post by LeonMcS »

Coverage starting 8.40pm, 18/2. Confirmed by channel nine programming Perth. Woohoo!
Joel

Post by Joel »

Don't forget also, that if you have access to the net, and there is no broadcast (ie. in the future) that you have Nick's Scoreboard and Chat to turn to if need be.
petedeb

coverage of game in wa

Post by petedeb »

the game will be on tv at the hyde park hote in north perh where the western magpies hold the functions for matches if you need any other details in joining the western magpies sopportes group let me i will give you all the info and detials what we are about.

pete
We are black we are white we are F*****G dynamite
05bucks

Post by 05bucks »

at this stage the pies v tigers match will be at 8.30 on channel eddie at hyde park and the eagles v freo game is live on foxtell.
Scott Pendlebury
The (new) champ is here