pies v shockers

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

05bucks

pies v shockers

Post by 05bucks »

just letting everyone know that all people joining the western magpies at the function before the freo game on sun that it starts at 12.30pm at the subiaco football club- presidents lounge.
for everone that has pre booked a ticket for the function, your name will be on the door and you will get your ticket for the game when you get there.
the function is hosted by scott cummings, (well we all know what hes like) so it should be a good day.
for the people that have booked a game ticket though the western magpies your tickets are on the way.

david foreman
western magpies
Scott Pendlebury
The (new) champ is here
wa magpie

Post by wa magpie »

just a quick one, how come no after match function this time??

cant wait, should be a great day, even though im not too confident, although thats what i said last year....

go pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pommie_Magpie

Post by Pommie_Magpie »

Hi W.A.

The reason theres no after match function is because its a Sunday Arvo game this year and the team will be heading straight back after the game (what with it being Mothers day as well).

Thats why the function is before the game this year...

know the feeling, just hanging out to see the guys play in the flesh......
lets hope we can pull off another shock like last year... I know I'll be in full voice as per normal... giving the shockers fans absolute bloody hell !!!!!

I hope that woman that was calling me names last year is sitting near me again.... gave that cow hell.... look out love, the pommie is back :)
WESTERN MAGPIES - The Official Supporters Club of Western Australia.
Proud Sponsors of Alex Fasolo and Andrew Krakouer in 2012
Visit us at www.westernmagpies.com
RobV

Post by RobV »

Last years game was one of the best for me, I got free tickets to go with my bro and his mates and we were right next to the freo cheersquad(Bad if we were to lose, but thankfully we won).
Gave em hell when we beat them and all though the match, nearly got into couple of fights because of the things that we said, eg:/My bro's mate when farmer has the ball "Farmer kick it to your mum, she's loose" and then when someone tipped water over the belcony edge and splashed me I yelled out "(*&^%^& stop that you purple pooftars". Ahh the fun of being a Collingwood supporter.

Hopefully this year I'll have some pies supporters around me. Also cant wait for the game, only 4 days to go.

Oh and I'm in section 332, anyone around there? Its right near the ANZ stand boxes.