HOT PIES #4 - THE VICTORIA PARK TRIBUTE ISSUE - (Dare I say

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Nick

HOT PIES #4 - THE VICTORIA PARK TRIBUTE ISSUE - (Dare I say

Post by Nick »

Reproduced from Extreme Black 'n' White:

It is with great pleasure that I can announce the greatly anticipated HOT PIES #4 - Tribute to Victoria Park issue will be on sale outside the ground this coming Satdee.

It features the words of great Collingwood legends Len Thompson & Pete the Pieman & comes with a sensational Freddy Negro cover.

Uncle Eddie has given the green light to the mag being sold at the ground without prejudice. For this alone all those associated with HP would like to give a big thumbs up to The Prez.

This one off special has shed the normal HP format & concentrated on the touching & heart warming tales of love we all have for this sacred site. Due to editorial constraints not all the wonderful stories could make the cut. Ben & John have endeavoured to cram as many in as possible & greatly appreciate the efforts of all those who sent them material.

Due to the larger than normal 50 page format (double the normal size)this special edition will have a one off $3.00 price in order to meet additional printing costs.
All subscribers will receive their copies via the mail for the normal $2 price as per normal.

The plan at this stage is to have a tressle table set up somewhere in Lulie Street from which to sell the mags. So pop by and tell Ben & John to get f---ed! Oh yeah, and buy a copy while you're at it!

Hotrod
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

Excellent gesture by the club to allow HP to be sold at the ground, I think this makes up for the disclaimer episode......and reading between the lines, indicates that they secretly approve of this fine publication.

Damien B.