Ex-Player confirmed for our function

For all the Queensland Magpies.

Moderators: rez_83, Northern Pie

rumple

Ex-Player confirmed for our function

Post by rumple »

I am very pleased to announce that we have been able to secure Ronnie Wearmouth for our prematch function.
Ronnie made the #5 famous before this Nathan Buckley fella came along, and will always be remembered for his pace and skills and always stood out on the field becuase of his long locks. A Collingwood man at heart, come along and meet Ronnie, he may even let you buy him a beer......or two.
carnthepies

After the game

Post by carnthepies »

Heh Mate,
What`s happening after the game?
I`m going to be in section 20, row L.
Are you in section 30/31.
I`ll catch ya at half time.
If there is something on, let me know and we`ll come after the game.
If moneys a prob, we`ll make a donation.
Look forward to seeing you again.
Carnthepies
rumple

Post by rumple »

Nothing has een organised for after the game, but the Broadway would love to have anyone go back there afterwards. Personally I will try to get home before too late so I can be awake for the breakfast with the players the following morning.
alan didak is sexy

Re: Ex-Player confirmed for our function

Post by alan didak is sexy »

rumple wrote:I am very pleased to announce that we have been able to secure Ronnie Wearmouth for our prematch function.
Ronnie made the #5 famous before this Nathan Buckley fella came along, and will always be remembered for his pace and skills and always stood out on the field becuase of his long locks. A Collingwood man at heart, come along and meet Ronnie, he may even let you buy him a beer......or two.
Or more...How did you get him? The Club had enough trouble flying him down to Geelong for the blast from the past.
rumple

Post by rumple »

It took a lot of tracking, but I got his mobile # from someone he knows, and I asked politely. It took a few weeks, but I got him. Well he says he's coming anyway!?!?!
alan didak is sexy

Post by alan didak is sexy »

I'm sure he will then.