Vote 1 Brodie!!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

melissa

Vote 1 Brodie!!!!

Post by melissa »

Has anyone been cheering on Brodie on Dancing with the Stars? I've voted for him heaps cos Todd McKenny is really giving him a hard time. I like the judge Mark Wilson though, he's a Pie supporter but he judges with little bias. I hope Todd slips on a banana peel and breaks his precious neck, the fag! First a four and last week a three! Who does he barrack for, Carlton or Essendon?!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
sam.

Post by sam. »

Maybe its because brodie dances fairly poorly :p

See him on strickly backstage tonight? I want a shirt! Haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

he looks like he's taking the piss out of it. He's trying pretty hard though, good on him! Its good tv and i bet he's having a ball
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

i dont like his partner
WTF was she wearing the first week?????
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

i reckon the reason brodie is doing so bad with the dancing, is because of his partner. i mean, i know its not easy making up the dance, but the routines that they do, they kinda just revolve around her, and brodie is just standing there or walking around...i dunno, its odd
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

she might be tryng to protect him, she should just try and losen him up.

HOw could did Seritas hair look last nite
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

dont you mean how GOOD!!
Serita lookd fab!
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

omg they were soooo good tonight!!!
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

yeye! they're staying for another week!
sam.

Post by sam. »

Saritas always been gorgeous.. Her hair looks heaps better now tho,.. girls who have thin stragly hair shouldnt have it long.. looks loads better shorter!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

How hillarious was Brodie on Street Talk!! And when he was saying about his catipillar tshirt and his lexus tshirt, u could hear Serita in the backround going "Brodie.....Brodie!"
Lol the funniest thing is that he was that smashed on Monday night, then got his best score on DWTS the next nite!! Go Brodes!
And he was great on Screamers aswell, he actually sounded alrite! What cant the boy do!!
sam.

Post by sam. »

tazzies_girl wrote:How hillarious was Brodie on Street Talk!! And when he was saying about his catipillar tshirt and his lexus tshirt, u could hear Serita in the backround going "Brodie.....Brodie!"
haha yeah.. "Brodie... BRODIE!!! THATS IT! IM GOING!!!"
And its Sarita..
tazzies_girl wrote: And he was great on Screamers aswell, he actually sounded alrite! What cant the boy do!!
Are you kidding me? He was awful when he sang Robbie Williams at the start of the year, and he was awful thursday night to!
Sam
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

lol he was jsut hillarious, he cant sing for shit, but it was just entertaining. I spell it with an E, dont no y, just do.

I didnt hear that bit, when she said im going
We taped it, i'll have a look bak through
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

[quote="BRoDieZ^BaBY"][/quote]
haha yeah.. "Brodie... BRODIE!!! THATS IT! IM GOING!!!"
quote]
Omg Sammy u're a freak! how the hell do u pick that up?! lol omg im serious!! I thought i was obsessed with Taz! If u were on the Taz bandwagon we'd be so tight
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

I heard that to and i thought it was some1's friend going'that's it i'm going' lol (like to her friend who i thought was yelling out for Brodie).
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland