When I was a little girl I wanted to be....

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

tazzies_girl

When I was a little girl I wanted to be....

Post by tazzies_girl »

What did u wanna do when you grew up? What did it change to over the years and what are you now?? What kinda life did you want?
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I used to want to be a dietician, then I by the time I got to year 8 or so I realised I was never going to be smart enough or motivated enough to get a good enough Enter score, so I decided I wanted to be a teacher, by year 11 I had the same realisation.

So, in late year 11 I decided I wanted to work in child care, I did a course as a school based apprentice and now I'm starting a job as an assistant. Next year I'm doing a diploma course and after that maybe I'll go into second year teaching at uni.
There is just one team we favour...
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

i wanted to be a policewoman when i was in primary school and a teacher..
then in high school i wanted to work in I.T....then i got a life
now im going to uni next year to do commerce - sports management and then hopefully i'll become an elite player manager.....or not! 8)
im excited by dale thomas... even if you're not ...
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

omg thats so cool carla! i wanna no more about that, thats one of the kinda things i wanna do
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

I had always wanted to do something in the health field...but i didnt know what, then i went through the stage where i wanted to do Sports Medicine, but then i realised i had to do Medicine first, so im like phht stuff that lol

Then i wanted to do Physio, but that is a 96+ enter, and i realised i couldnt get that, so that is out the door lol

So now i'm thinking of doing Psycology, or Occupational Therapy or something... eek its so hard!!!

Then again, my dream job is massaging hot footballers hahaha
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

when i was five, me and my best friend were planning on being twin Kylie Minogues and travelling the world in a helicopter.......strangely enough that's not what i'm doing 17 years later!!
was told i was a good writer when I was about 10 so decided I would be a journalist and poet :oops:
but didn't really have any clue while i was at high school - luckily enough I got a good enough enter and audition to do Arts/Music at Melbourne and I'm now two essays and two exams away from graduating (next Wed!!!).
I've applied to do a DipEd next year, then I'll be a highschool teacher.
not quite Kylie I know!!! :cry:
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

aw wow congrats Meg! u've done well. I mite b doin work experience at triple M next year, which would b so cool, but i dont no what i wanna do for a career.
i've wanted to do fashion design since i was 10, but its more of a hobby now. I'd like to do a beauty course, but on the side of my career, im thinking about something in sport admin
sam.

Post by sam. »

When I was in grade prep I wanted to be a hairdresser.. haha..

Early this year I was thinking about Event Management, Public Relations Work, and Child Care..even a little bit of Youth Work stuff, So I kinda applied for a bachelor in each, even though i know i wont get a high enough enter.. and also applied for a fair few dimplomas..

im sick of all these bloody compulsory info sessions and tests and interviews... i have another interview on tuesday at swinburne... can't be bothered lol..
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
camcutie33

Post by camcutie33 »

I all ways wanted to be a vet.
But know im going to studying to be a sports medicine trainer.
"In the end, the pies all ways win"
carlabuckley_05

sports admin is the way to go....free grand final tickets :)
tazzies_girl

Post by tazzies_girl »

Events managment and public relations is something else i was thinkin, i like journalism too, And i'm gonna own my own shop one day, maybe when i have kids
carlabuckley_05

you just reminded me!...one day the plan is to open a restaraunt so i don't have to work a day in my life lol...that's if my dream job fails..
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

business ownership, whether a shop or a restaurant is WAY to much hard work as far as I'm concerned.
i've worked too many shit jobs in hospitality and retail to want to do it for the rest of my life........
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
alan didak is sexy

Post by alan didak is sexy »

I wantes to do something like physiotherapy but you have to science and im so not doing science, now after working on the school newspaper I also would like to do journalism.
sam.

Post by sam. »

Arghhh dont remind me about physio... i have an appointment at 8oclock tomorrow morning :(
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."