CFC Pre match function

Bringing Collingwood to the huge Western Australian supporter base.

Moderators: Pommie_Magpie, Podiatrist

Albow

CFC Pre match function

Post by Albow »

Gday fellow wa magpies,
I have purchased a CFC Western Australian membership and today I received a letter from the club for a pre match supporter function. Are the Western Magpies involved in this? Its being held in the Presidents Lounge at the Subiaco Oval at 1530 and costs $25 per person. Also am I entitled to Western Magpies membership now that I have a Western Australian CFC membership?
In life there is only BLACK and WHITE, there is never any grey..........and especially not BLUE
wa magpie

Post by wa magpie »

Hey there, im pretty sure it is the same function as the Western Magpies will be holding - i got the same letter and snapped up some tickets too. As for the interstate membership, im almost certain it doesnt get you a free western maggie membership, but im sure one of the guys from there will post and clear it up for you.

See you at the function!
Albow

Post by Albow »

Thanks wa magpie, my shout ok :)
In life there is only BLACK and WHITE, there is never any grey..........and especially not BLUE
wa magpie

Post by wa magpie »

Ill hold you to that!
05bucks

Post by 05bucks »

hi there albow,

the western australian interstate membership entitles you to a discount, as currently our free membership is for those memberships $190.00 or higher.
If you do want to join the Western Magpies then please send forward our address details in a pm and I will get them out to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again for asking the question.

Danielle O'Meara
Secretary
Western Magpies
Scott Pendlebury
The (new) champ is here
Magpie_Dan

Post by Magpie_Dan »

Can you pay for these tickets at the door? If so what time does the function start?
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE