GET WELL NICK!

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

MargOZ

GET WELL NICK!

Post by MargOZ »

There's been a couple of comments in gen discussion but just wanted to start a thread here to wish Nick the best of luck in his recovery and hope he is fully fit and back on the field as soon as possible.

TAKE CARE & GET WELL SOON NICK

Marg
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

Definately!

Hopefully it's just a cork thigh and you'll be back out there next week to take on Melbourne!

Good Luck Nick and Get Better Real Soon.
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

A message to all NBB player sponsorship members:

Unfortunately it looks like Nick has broken his leg and will be out for 4-6 weeks - so I'm going to get a card to send to Nick on behalf of the sponsorship group here at NBB. If you'd like to either post a message here, or send me a PM, I will include your get well wish in the card. I would like to send it off at the end of this week so if you could post any messages you'd like included in the card before then that would be great.

Thanks,
Marg
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

Nick, you are a star, get well real quick so we can see your fantastic defence on the ground again. Collingwood will miss you greatly.