Now I know.....

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

luvlicca

Now I know.....

Post by luvlicca »

Now I know Chris Tarrnt is no longer among us, but I got free tickets to the Freo game today, so I went with my mate and had a gander.

And I must say, he looks sooooooo hot still. I mean he looks horrid in purple, but my god those arms, and those calf muscles........

Why oh why did you leave Chris!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

If you think he was looking good,you should of seen your man yesturday...very nice.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

i did i did see my man yesterday!! and i think i was still drooling when i went to see taz!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

You've got it bad girl! :D
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I do I do have it bad!! And I dont care who knows it!!
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Licca's much better looking than Tarrant, just my opinion.
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Oh yeah Licca walks all over Taz, but I just love Tazza's arms. They are so yummy!!! And his legs are just mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
melissa

Post by melissa »

Both are a little too built for me, personally although I used to be a big Taz fan. I like his arms! These days I think Licca is better looking but maybe that's cos he's still in black and white! A man always, always looks better in black and white. Even Paul Medhurst! (who i think is pretty fugly but hey, he's a Pie so I love him by default!)
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

thats the thing, I wouldnt turn either of them down if they showed up on my doorstep!! hehehe