Limbach???

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

duke750

Limbach???

Post by duke750 »

Can somebody please fill me in on this player. Seems to be kicking goals consistently.
Magpies forever.
First Colligwood game: Western Oval 1960
jeff corfe

Re: Limbach???

Post by jeff corfe »

duke750 wrote:Can somebody please fill me in on this player. Seems to be kicking goals consistently.
Dean Limbach wears the number 7 jumper

DOB 25/10/86
Height 191 cm
Weight 85 kgs
Previous clubs Richmond / Calder Cannons

Dean is a fast powerful forward can take a grab and is elusive and can kick from outside 50, in his first two games this season he has massed 11 goals..im tipping Dean to kick a ton in 07 and would not be suprised if he kicked 15 odd goals in any given game.
cheers hope that helps !
jonesy86

Post by jonesy86 »

he was quiet on saturday, but stepped up in the last qtr kicking 4 of his 6 goals
Carn' the PIES!!!!
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Was on Richmond's list last year, but spent most of the year playing for Coburg.

I read a comment somewhere that he wasn't happy with the treatment he received at Punt Rd., and couldn't leave soon enough.

He's hoping for another crack at AFL level, so obviously thought Williamstown would provide him with the best option.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
TurkishPie

Post by TurkishPie »

I didn't realise he was that tall. Can he play across half forward or is he too one-dimentional?
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

TurkishPie wrote:I didn't realise he was that tall. Can he play across half forward or is he too one-dimentional?
Can play half foward and fom the square.
black&white blood

Post by black&white blood »

i know his brother, He was delisted by the tigers at end of last year after he was the only player not to play in the 1st on the list, was told at the end of last season by miller not to talk to other clubs coz they were going to rookie list him they didnt thats why his not happy with the tigers
PIES FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT!!!
quinny

Post by quinny »

only saw the last quarter of the game....but he lit it up big time when it mattered
xtcc

Post by xtcc »

sounds like a player to keep an eye on thanks guys.
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

Actually thought he was very well held during Saturday's game yet he still managed to kick 6 majors. On any measure you would rate that a successful game for a forward.
Jules9

Post by Jules9 »

i know Dean. He takes his footy really seriously so it's goos to see him doing well! :)
jabso#5

Post by jabso#5 »

Apparently he kicked 3 goals on Waklein in a Collingwood intra club match.