Thanks Guys

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Podiatrist

Thanks Guys

Post by Podiatrist »

Hi all,

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to all of the cheersquad and those die hard pies that travelled over to Perth to cheer the boys on over the weagles. Its not often that we get such a large contingent here, and from all of us here in WA and from the Western Magpies we'd just like to say a HUGE thanks!!

It was great to have the magpie army take over the Eagle's favourite pub, the vic, and to see all their expressions when they walked in and out once they saw our masses.

Its great to see all of your faces, we hope you had a great time, and we'll all be here waiting for you when you venture this way again!

Great to see you here Joff, I think even the weagles fans got excited (sad lot they are...lol). It really means alot for the people who live here and fly the Collingwood flag for the entire season. The looks on peoples faces was priceless and we just wanted you all to know how you've made the highlight of many Perth Pie fan's season.

Well done, let us all know if there is anything we can do if you come this way again!

The Pod(Mei), and Pommie_Magpie(Steve), and the rest of the Western Magpies
Keeping Collingwood on its toes and a step ahead of the rest!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

It was our pleasure. Wouldn't have been anywhere else!
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
jeff corfe

Re: Thanks Guys

Post by jeff corfe »

Podiatrist wrote:Hi all,

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to all of the cheersquad and those die hard pies that travelled over to Perth to cheer the boys on over the weagles. Its not often that we get such a large contingent here, and from all of us here in WA and from the Western Magpies we'd just like to say a HUGE thanks!!

It was great to have the magpie army take over the Eagle's favourite pub, the vic, and to see all their expressions when they walked in and out once they saw our masses.

Its great to see all of your faces, we hope you had a great time, and we'll all be here waiting for you when you venture this way again!

Great to see you here Joff, I think even the weagles fans got excited (sad lot they are...lol). It really means alot for the people who live here and fly the Collingwood flag for the entire season. The looks on peoples faces was priceless and we just wanted you all to know how you've made the highlight of many Perth Pie fan's season.

Well done, let us all know if there is anything we can do if you come this way again!

The Pod(Mei), and Pommie_Magpie(Steve), and the rest of the Western Magpies
A special thanks to you guys who made our weekend so much more memorable
It meant a lot
cheers