MANY MANY THANKS!!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

cobood

MANY MANY THANKS!!

Post by cobood »

I would like to extend my appreciation and thanks for the way that you all have embraced the slogan threads...

Your slogans have all been exceptional, and I'm glad I didnt have the task of choosing because at times it wouldve been impossible and I wouldve had to resort at picking the one out of a hat.. :lol:

These ppl did make the cut and if any of you didnt receive photos of your banner could you please let me know and I will send you a copy...

WhyPhilWhy
Bucksisgod
Podiatrist
Favourites2006
JockMcPie
Bucks5
Mr. Pieman

there was also Stui Magpie.. but unfortunately it had to be pulled at the last minute.... Sri Stui...

I dont know whether I will be conducting this next year.... If Im not I hope you will give the person the same support as I have enjoyed from you this year... If I am.... WOOHOO we'll go round once more...

Thank you once again... Have a great off season, take care... and

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...

Frankie
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

it was nice to be acknowledged by the certificate and photo but it was great having the opportunity to be involved with the club in some way.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

I think Frankie deserves a 'Thank You' as well. Fabulous job Frankie, well done.
In conducting the Slogans the way you did, it gave everyone the chance to be involved if they wished.

I am sure everyone enjoyed reading them each week as I did.
Mr Pieman

Post by Mr Pieman »

Onya Frankie

It was a pleasure to have the opportunity, and an even bigger pleasure to get the nod in Round 21. The certificate of appreciation was sensational and it will be going in a frame in the near future.

Regards...Tim (aka Mr Pieman)
CARN THE PIES
cobood

Post by cobood »

OOps re reading my post I noticed that I left out ... CAM...

Cam if you're missing any photos of your banners please let me know and I will rectify....

Again thank you all...
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/