CS Membership in 08

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Johnson#26

CS Membership in 08

Post by Johnson#26 »

Just a quick question - with the CS in 2008, do you need the full reserved seat + seasons ticket + $45 CS memberships in order to go to each and every game and sit with the squad, or is it possible to go to all games (even Anzac Day, or like v Geelong in round 15 this year) with the $45 one and get a seat? Thanks in advance.
sam.

Post by sam. »

you will need a reserved seat to be able to sit cs for every match. the $45 ticket gets you to sit cs for a few games, but definatley not all (esp anzac day, queens bday etc)
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Hmm ok. Thanks for that. Would you say that 75% of MCG/TD matches you can get into using only the $45 one?
sam.

Post by sam. »

I wouldn't have a clue.. I guess it would also depend how many spare seats there will be next year and how many other people have the $45 one.
Also, i'm not to sure if there's a limit on how many games you can sit with the squad with that one? Probably best to ask the club, it might be only be something like 5 or something? Otherwise why wouldn't the majority of people not get a reserved seat and just stick with the $45?
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

I would think that the $45 is membership fee to the Cheersquad and you would still need to purchase a game day ticket, and reserved seat for the major crowd pulling games.

As an interstate member, I would love to have my country membership, and then also pay the $45 for the cheersquad, and maybe even get to sit with them at some games.
piesfan5

Post by piesfan5 »

sam. wrote:I wouldn't have a clue.. I guess it would also depend how many spare seats there will be next year and how many other people have the $45 one.
Also, i'm not to sure if there's a limit on how many games you can sit with the squad with that one? Probably best to ask the club, it might be only be something like 5 or something? Otherwise why wouldn't the majority of people not get a reserved seat and just stick with the $45?
speaking to lesley i found that with the $45 squad card you will be able to go to 6 games max
and if you wanted 2 get finals tickets
you would be put ahead of visitors who want to get them
but not a very good chance
Jackkk
Collingwood F.c: Why would I go for anyone else?
Collingwood: Its not just a Football Club, its a way of life.
I LOVE ARSENAL F.C.
fence-banger

Post by fence-banger »

I'm doing the rounds of Nick's trying to let Cheer Squad members know that Seasons tix are being sent-out this coming Friday.

All seats, just over 200, have been taken.
Side by side we Stick together
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

Geez, we have lost heaps.........
fence-banger

Re: CS Membership in 08

Post by fence-banger »

Johnson#26 wrote:Just a quick question - with the CS in 2008, do you need the full reserved seat + seasons ticket + $45 CS memberships in order to go to each and every game and sit with the squad, or is it possible to go to all games (even Anzac Day, or like v Geelong in round 15 this year) with the $45 one and get a seat? Thanks in advance.
In order to get automatic entry into the Cheer Squad Bay for the entire Season, you need 3 things:
Cheer Squad membership, Seasons ticket, Cheer Squad Reserved seat. This covers you for ALL matches at the MCG & at Docklands for the entire Season.

We have a Guest Pass / Visitor system in place (limited numbers) ~
this is for Collingwood supporters who don't have a regular reserved seat, who want to sit with us for a match, any match.
Passes are available each week, which gets visitors a free seat in our Bay. Ground admission tickets (or Seasons ticket) needs to be purchased only.
Just remember that it's a Cheer Squad Bay and noise and activity comes with the deal!
Side by side we Stick together