Well done Mel!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

omg, really? What did it say? Do you mean the newspaper, inside footy?

Is this the rant you were talking about?

I applauded like everyone else when Mick did his nut on radio. I totally agree with what he said. By the way, has Adrian Anderson ever played a game in his life? If so, what team did he play for, the Wesley Girls Choir?
Mick was only looking out for the player's safety. The more a player stays on the field tired, the more likely he is to do an injury. That's the way I see it, anyway.

As for the other recent rule changes/interpretations, I've hated the hands in back rule since it's inception (hence my signature) but this recent trend for giving 50 mtr penalties to a player just because he feels a decision is wrong and decides to let the ump know about it, is just plain wrong. It has the potential to change the outcome of a game, and stinks to me of dictatorship. Hussein killed people for speaking against him. Yet this rule isn't that far away from a regime.
A Pie for Life.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Yeah, I saw it. After I read your post I thought, wow, how come they've quoted me. Typically, they're calling me a feral fan! That'd be right!
A Pie for Life.