Trader Rating System

BUYER BEWARE - goods or services listed for sale or trade in this forum have not been and will not be vetted by the moderators or administration of this bulletin board and no guarantee can be made as to their authenticity or fairness.

Moderator: bbmods

Magpie_Dan

Trader Rating System

Post by Magpie_Dan »

Perhaps we could have a trader rating system aswell for the forum. This could be where the buyer and the seller get a point each for their business and also both get too leave feedback on their accounts so that whe someone else goes too buy or trade from that particular person, they will know their history! Just a suggestion!
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
The Collingwood Turtle

Post by The Collingwood Turtle »

Hey Dan - Can I swap my Nick Hider badge for your Nathan Buckley- Masterclass Frame :wink:
Joel

Post by Joel »

Probably easier to use Ebay for something like that Dan. Just refer people to your history on ebay I guess.
Cangaru

Trader Rating System

Post by Cangaru »

Magpie_Dan wrote:Perhaps we could have a trader rating system aswell for the forum. This could be where the buyer and the seller get a point each for their business and also both get too leave feedback on their accounts so that whe someone else goes too buy or trade from that particular person, they will know their history! Just a suggestion!
Its a good idea but how would you set it up here with a cama rating for example?? Or ebay as someone suggested I'm Cangaru40 on there by the way have Yakka jumper but way too small for ya I reckon. Ask Joffa he's seen it. I wore it to a game last year!!
Canga
Hello everybody an Aussie livin in Mexico, just wanting to keep up to date with the footy club.