Collingwood could face legal action over clean-out

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Collingwood could face legal action over clean-out

Post by Dave The Man »

Gotta say that is pretty pathetic by Eddie that they get to choose to be in the Cheer Squad.

Why would you want to be part of it now anyway?

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/ ... 42,00.html
I am Da Man
GlovemanGayfer

Post by GlovemanGayfer »

I don't agree Dan and at the risk of upsetting people I think that the club is moving in the right direction but may have gone about it poorly. Like it or not Collingwood is now about a lot more than football. Image is everything and as we have seen in recent days any incident involving Collingwood draws attention. When we have cheer squad members punching each other it draws attention away from the good things that we as Collingwood supporters do. The cheer squad is the official groups that represents us as a club and as supporters and should therefore be the best as we hope our playing group will be. I've watched and listened with horror over the last few years at the racism, sexism and hatred that comes from a small minority and they should not be representing the greatest club in the country. As for legal action??? Sue the club you love, we that speaks for itself.
Seth

Post by Seth »

If you want to waste heaps of your hard earned to sue the club, go for your life. Good luck with that!
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »