1980 home and away footage

BUYER BEWARE - goods or services listed for sale or trade in this forum have not been and will not be vetted by the moderators or administration of this bulletin board and no guarantee can be made as to their authenticity or fairness.

Moderator: bbmods

langers

1980 home and away footage

Post by langers »

looking for footage of home and away games from season 1980. if anyone can help me, i'd love to hear from you.

i have tried both ch2 and ch 7, afl video, name a game, the club, ebay, all to no avail.

thank you
WITTY 35 DAICOS MAGIC

Re: 1980 home and away footage

Post by WITTY 35 DAICOS MAGIC »

langers wrote:looking for footage of home and away games from season 1980. if anyone can help me, i'd love to hear from you.

i have tried both ch2 and ch 7, afl video, name a game, the club, ebay, all to no avail.

thank you
On ebay about 2 weeks ago there was some rare vhs videos x-rentals and they went for about 10$ each but 1 went for 30$

they were the the videos called the season that was-80 81 82 83.

I missed out on them,but im telling you this because it shows theres some sort of hope of footage even if its got the other clubs,

Spewin had footage when hafey left,peter moore walked,early daicos footage,and must have had good footage of us because 2 of the years we made the grand final.

so try the titles THE SEASON THAT WAS.

The videos ran each for over 90 minutes.

Mate if i made it in time i woulda snapped them up
THEY JUST HATE US
COS THEY AINT US

DAICOS MAGIC 35
VINTAGE DARREN MILLANE 42
langers

1980 footage

Post by langers »

i haave all the " that was the season that was" videos.
i am looking for specific game replays.

cheers
hoggy

Post by hoggy »

You can just get the 1978-1982 That was the season that was dvd 5 disc set from like any department/dvd store.
Barge