Simons membership status

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

jeff corfe

Simons membership status

Post by jeff corfe »

Just want to clear things up concerning Simons membership status. Simon is a Thommos team 13 junior member. As we all know Simon is my Grandson.

Master Simon Glass Member number 176192.

Young Simon turns the whole of 6 years of age next January

It is my belief a Thommos team 13 member can sit in cheersquad if a seat is available, Seats have been available at most games this season, On many ocassions Simon sits with friends in the adjoining bay.Many other times he just plods himself with me. The insinuation from these people who frequently report simon to MCC security is that he's in the squad on a free ride because of who i am.

Im sorry if this matter has been concerning to some folk, Am i right in thinking that simon as a thommo 13 team member can sit in the cheersquad if a seat is available ?

Lets hope by putting this info here it will erase the problem.

PS At all games i have Simons team 13 membership with me, he doesnt wear it around his neck because he has a habit of losing it :wink:

Thanks everyone.
Peter

Post by Peter »

Are we seriuos....c'mon people...get a life...Simon is 6....

" All I want to know is where are the 250 Cheer Squad members are" I reckon Simon should bring 20 little mates...there is plenty of room.....

Can't understand why it's so bloody empty...?? Can someone answer that??
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

i want to know WHY there are opposition supporters in the pies cs :?

i for 1 have no probz with simon sitting in cs
Macedonian Marvel #35

Post by Macedonian Marvel #35 »

yeah i have been wondering the same with peter and fire up
i am not located in the cheer squad but before every game i look over and wonder why the hell our cheer squad looks pissy as all hell and why there other club supporters sitting in the COLLINGWOOD cheer squad
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

also adding on from what i said before. i have emailed the club about it and the reply got was they can't do nothing about it. :shock: :?

i have had enough of telling people that they cant sit there seeing as its pies cs only, so from now on i just let ppl sit in spare seats and some of them drink grog that have been in the spare seats NOT pies cs members.
JBJ

Post by JBJ »

No wonder the c/s is looking empty. The Club (JR) made everything so difficult at the start of the season that a lot of the long time c/s members just gave up and went into Legends or elsewhere. Lost a lot of good people because of egos wanting change etc. etc.

So disappointed with my Club at the moment. Poor management re: cheersquad, business ventures (hotels), dick pratt cup, coaching appointment, members, social club...I could go on and on.....
Macedonian Marvel #35

Post by Macedonian Marvel #35 »

JBJ wrote:No wonder the c/s is looking empty. The Club (JR) made everything so difficult at the start of the season that a lot of the long time c/s members just gave up and went into Legends or elsewhere. Lost a lot of good people because of egos wanting change etc. etc.

So disappointed with my Club at the moment. Poor management re: cheersquad, business ventures (hotels), dick pratt cup, coaching appointment, members, social club...I could go on and on.....
yeah i can recall that.
the club has been 2nd rate all year in this department
WITTY 35 DAICOS MAGIC

Re: Simons membership status

Post by WITTY 35 DAICOS MAGIC »

joffa corfe wrote:Just want to clear things up concerning Simons membership status. Simon is a Thommos team 13 junior member. As we all know Simon is my Grandson.

Master Simon Glass Member number 176192.

Young Simon turns the whole of 6 years of age next January

It is my belief a Thommos team 13 member can sit in cheersquad if a seat is available, Seats have been available at most games this season, On many ocassions Simon sits with friends in the adjoining bay.Many other times he just plods himself with me. The insinuation from these people who frequently report simon to MCC security is that he's in the squad on a free ride because of who i am.

Im sorry if this matter has been concerning to some folk, Am i right in thinking that simon as a thommo 13 team member can sit in the cheersquad if a seat is available ?

Lets hope by putting this info here it will erase the problem.

PS At all games i have Simons team 13 membership with me, he doesnt wear it around his neck because he has a habit of losing it :wink:

Thanks everyone.

Geez Joffa 2 certain collingwood people from the club,made sure my 2 daughters were not aloud in,this is really bizarre.
I guess it must be the case of sorry we dont like your daddy,so u cant come in this area.

I was always under the impression kids memberships are welcome in if theres seats available.

See you this fri nite against carlton,ps hope we win.

Also please note myiah-tyson and madison really miss simon,and try telling kids they cant go down to even say hello,really heart breaking.
THEY JUST HATE US
COS THEY AINT US

DAICOS MAGIC 35
VINTAGE DARREN MILLANE 42
fence-banger

Post by fence-banger »

Yes heartbreaking stuff, I'm sad things have turned-out this way.

I know little Simon, he's absolutely gorgeous, and to his credit, really knows his footy! His fave is Leon, and Leon can sometimes be spotted having a laugh & chat with his little fan, luvly to see 8)

Witty your kids are adorable and deserve to be part of it too. Seeing you & your family trying to get a peak of the footy from your Standing Room possy is plain sad.

Great pity some in the Cheer Squad can't grasp wot it's all about, nasty stuff.

The match coming-up, is a must win, must win, must win, must win, sick with worry I am.
Side by side we Stick together
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

can you believe that some cs members are STILL waiting for their cs memberships. im serious.

i was talking to a few guys at docklands against the dogs and they asked if i had my membership and then they said they were waiting on theirs.

BUT here is the twist. they were not going to sign up as cs members due to what has happened with cs over the past few years, but some one at the club told them to sign up as cs members more like the person at the club demanded them to sign up as cs members.