Cheer Squad last night.

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

JBJ

Cheer Squad last night.

Post by JBJ »

Disappointed to see many members of our Official Cheer Squad walking out of the ground well before the final siren last night.

Not a good look Official Cheer Squad.
mattys123

Post by mattys123 »

If this did happen I can actually forgive them, because it was at Etihad, that worse stadium in the history of stadiums to get out of quickly.

Never want to see this happen at the MCG though, no excuse for leaving early there.

Re: Cheer Squad last night.

Post by 5150 »

JBJ wrote:Disappointed to see many members of our Official Cheer Squad walking out of the ground well before the final siren last night.

Who gives a FF?

Disgruntled much?
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

I left at the 20 Minute Mark as people say The Dome is Crap to get out of
I am Da Man

Post by 5150 »

Dave The Man wrote:I left at the 20 Minute Mark as people say The Dome is Crap to get out of
Which people?

HTFU Dave...
RudeBoy
Been liked: 70 times

Post by RudeBoy »

I left at the 15 min mark as I was very pissed off. :lol:
Wokko

Post by Wokko »

5150 wrote:
JBJ wrote:Disappointed to see many members of our Official Cheer Squad walking out of the ground well before the final siren last night.

Who gives a FF?

Disgruntled much?
A full forward? Not us mate. :lol:

Post by 5150 »

Wokko wrote:
5150 wrote:

Who gives a FF?

Disgruntled much?
A full forward? Not us mate. :lol:
Pay that! :D
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

Dave The Man wrote:I left at the 20 Minute Mark as people say The Dome is Crap to get out of
This really is just a lame excuse Dave, I hear it all the time. So if we were up by a goal with 5 mins to go you still would've left early to beat the stampede? In fact a pies win would mean more people left in the stadium making it harder to get out. fwiw, we stayed to the end and got out pretty easy. What people do is their business, I'm not going to sit here and judge but ffs at least be honest about. You were pissed off and left, it's not a hang-able offence.. hell I've done it.. not proud of it but hey.. shit happens!
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

we're running out of things to have a crack at.

:roll:
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

jmcp wrote:we're running out of things to have a crack at.

:roll:
Until next week hey Jock. :wink:
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

frankiboy wrote:
This really is just a lame excuse Dave, I hear it all the time. So if we were up by a goal with 5 mins to go you still would've left early to beat the stampede? In fact a pies win would mean more people left in the stadium making it harder to get out. fwiw, we stayed to the end and got out pretty easy. What people do is their business, I'm not going to sit here and judge but ffs at least be honest about. You were pissed off and left, it's not a hang-able offence.. hell I've done it.. not proud of it but hey.. shit happens!
No - The fat lady had Song so I left.

If you don't like it - Then Get Stuffed. It's My Choice if I want to leave Early
I am Da Man
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

Dave The Man wrote:
frankiboy wrote:

If you don't like it - Then Get Stuffed. It's My Choice if I want to leave Early
:lol: :lol: :lol: geeezzz ur still on fire from yesterday dave
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

Fire Up wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
frankiboy wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: geeezzz ur still on fire from yesterday dave
No I hate people saying how you should Barrack at the Footy. Everyone is Different and have Different Reasons of Doing stuff at the Footy.

Just hate people calling people leaving Early Weak :evil:
I am Da Man
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

Dave The Man wrote:
frankiboy wrote:

Was this her ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts