Millenium Game

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

bob

Millenium Game

Post by bob »

I know that Josh Fraser can't train prior to the millenium game but, (i'm not saying he would), if they wanted to could they play him in the match if he were to say train outside of the official training session?? just a thought
Pugsville

Post by Pugsville »

HE was unable to train or play until jan 1 under th eplyer rules for drafting 17 year olds. But due to the early start of this season the clubs recently appiled for and got this date shifted to early dec maybe the first not sure. So Fraser will be trainig with the pies soon, and before the milliuim game. But I for one would be extremely surprised to see him play that game, as he is 17, and a big boy, he needs to be taken slowly he might crack a game o rtwo off the bench late in the year. Josh Fraser is a hot prospect but most likely to play senior football this year, he may play some the following year but 2002 is most likely when he'll strat to exert the sort of influence that we have drafted him for. Give the kid som etime don't expect too much too soon.
McKee, OBree and maybe Clark, Leon Davis, and R Shaw are possibles to play that game and i'm keen to see how they go in balck and white.

pugsville
ZED

Post by ZED »

Fraser and Roach start training at Vic Park on Monday 6th of December.
Spook

Post by Spook »

Fraser and Roach are allowed to start training with the club on Dec 6.

Dec 8-10 the lads are all off to a training camp (location not disclosed)

The only worry is Ukovic who is undergoing rehabilitation for a Patella Tendon problem. I hope he doesn't turn out to be another Olarenshaw....