Rooboy shows us what he is made of ----nothing!

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Killer Magpie

Rooboy shows us what he is made of ----nothing!

Post by Killer Magpie »

Rooboy who is a frequent visitor to VPT has just spat the dummy on another site and admitted Collingwood is a better team.

He said..... about half through the third quarter when it became obvious... pies too quick... brilliant gang tackling and we had nothing in attack... so this is what you want me to state... the bleeding obvious./

Then he reverts to his childish name calling whilst ignoring the Shannon Grants of this world

.. what about if I state another bleeding obvious... Fraser is a softcock... who can't take a contested mark against a bloke four foot shorter then him...../

Good old Pooboy. Will he be rattling cans for his club instead of his dentures as he is doing at the moment?

Wait for the next exciting instaalment of Rooboy - Here today, goen tomorrow like a former team captain. Who knows, maybe Rooboy will send us a post from Las Vagas?!!!!!ImageImage
Killer Magpie

Post by Killer Magpie »

Rusty Nails

Post by Rusty Nails »

Tessa
You can have your 'tittle' back.
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

i love this topic

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Well PooBoy, Loser Larry and the rest of your pseudonyms, have a great summer off. Your lot fell in a heap against the Dees it seems.....so get ready to spend your summer shaking cans on street corners to try an keep your piss weak club alive.....how does one put it?? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
Woodsy

Post by Woodsy »

Well London Dave, it seems you are looking to even up ?

Buddy - what will you have to say when the Bears thump the Colliwobbles in the Grand Final ?

IIITS AAAL OOOOOOOOOOOVER !!