question :)

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

question :)

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

My parents want to know this.

If you pay the extra $25.00 or something on top of your season ticket holder pass, do you have to sit with the cheersquad every week to be able to have a seat at interstate games, and grand final matches???

If thats possible, im in luck coz then i dont have to pay for my own season ticket pass! YAAAAAY!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

"I used to love seeing past players. Seeing them now and saying hello gives you a huge buzz. The passion and tradition around the club is fantastic and I love the way Collingwood supporters go about it- it certainly helps the way I play."- Jarrod Molloy

*~SeCrEt SqUiRrEl & gUaCaMoLeS 4EvA!~*
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

I have a horrible feeling someone has stuffed up on cheer squad membership pricing...i believed to be a member and have reserved seating at each game...meaning even with block busters you are still guaranteed a seat that the price was something like 70 or 80 bucks ( frankie do you know ? )

However a member of cheer squad is guaranteed finals seats and interstate matches the club now has a cut off period to stop those joining late in the season for the sole puropse of wanting to obtain finals tickets.

Much mythologised,frequently misrepresented,collingwood has become a legendary place,from its slums rose a football club that would give its people hope,love and a sense of belonging,the collingwood football club gave its poor a sense of pride, it would quickly grow into the greatest sporting institution in the world...the collingwood football club to it's people is life.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS
joffa@magpies.net
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Yeah i think ur right Joffa. Last year my mum and brother were season ticket holders and i was a social club member and we payed about $80 or so to join the cheersquad and this entitled us to the same reserved seat at all home games and a first in best dressed seat at away games. We also got finals, interstate and GF tickets at cost price.

If u just pay the $25 Lisey i think u only get a sesat up the back cos everyone who pays the $80 gets the reserved seat and i think u r only seconf priority for a GF ticket, I think they make sure all the reserved seat members have one first. Im, not 100% though. Ami right Joffa, Frankie??

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
cobood

Post by cobood »

Yea... you are both right..... ummmm soz I didnt reply to this post the reason is that Im as much in the dark for this year as both of you.... Spoke to Cam in memberships evidently I think he will be taking over the position that Jay and previously Nicki had..... he said that he should know in abt 3 weeks time....

When I renewed my Social Club membership what I did was I paid the $25 at the moment and when he tells us how much the reserved seats are I'll pay that.... Im a panic merchant as you all know..Image and was worried about the reduced seating next year... so I figured if I paid up the $25 which makes me a member then surely I would have preference when the reserved seats are available.....

Lisey yea.... if you pay the full membership which is the $25 and your reserved seat (which last year was $50 so it will prolly be a bit dearer this year) THEN you are eligible for a seat for all home games and first in best dressed for away games.. interstate games are at cost... and of course you are guaranteed a GF ticket.... so ppl please go and pay your $25 as soon as possible....

I know Ive prattled please forgive.... I hope you can understand what Im trying to get across....
and if ive left anything out Im sure (heres hoping) someone will set me right...Image

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WERE there)
cobood

Post by cobood »

OOoops I forgot.....

Lisey you MUST have a seasons ticket cos the c/squad package does not include entry to the games.....ok hon!?! Image

Get in touch with me thru msn if you need more info...

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

Beautifully written as allways frankie Image

Much mythologised,frequently misrepresented,collingwood has become a legendary place,from its slums rose a football club that would give its people hope,love and a sense of belonging,the collingwood football club gave its poor a sense of pride, it would quickly grow into the greatest sporting institution in the world...the collingwood football club to it's people is life.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS
joffa@magpies.net
Ian

Post by Ian »

Will we be getting renewal notices for cheersquad membership only again this season?
cobood

Post by cobood »

Thanks for the word of encouragement Joff... appreciated it Image

Ian....

All previous c/squad members shd get a renewal notice.... but then again Im pretty much in the dark this year... Im only going by what used to happen.... If you havent heard or received anything by mid December then I would get in touch with the club...

BE LOUD...BE PROUD

[This message has been edited by cobood (edited 18 November 2002).]
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I will do that!
I get a season ticket thing every year anyways. I just started work so I can pay the extra $25.00 plus the money for a reserved seat.
Thanks a lot guys!Image
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

"I used to love seeing past players. Seeing them now and saying hello gives you a huge buzz. The passion and tradition around the club is fantastic and I love the way Collingwood supporters go about it- it certainly helps the way I play."- Jarrod Molloy

*~SeCrEt SqUiRrEl & gUaCaMoLeS 4EvA!~*