What is Bucks like?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

NICK THE PIE MAN

What is Bucks like?

Post by NICK THE PIE MAN »

Hey girls,
i know that its not my place in here but i was wondering what Bucks is like personality wise? I know he is the best payer but does he have a big ego like some other players? Thankx alot Image
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

hey nick,
i tell you what, the body on that guy is NICE!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

bucks is so ****ing cool you wouldnt believe.
kaz7

What is bucks like?

Post by kaz7 »

hi
In answer to your question, I met bucks in July and he was awesome. We were having a joke about the fact that people always say "sorry" for everything. He has a great sense of humour and was really friendly and funny. I always thought his FIGJAM reputation was accurate but now I can say first hand that its not.
Go Bucks - you're a ledge! 8)
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Having met the great man a number of times ,I have to say he is wonderful. He always has time for a chat, signs anything thats pushed under his nose, is great with kids, he just always has time for the supporters. He really does seem like a great guy.
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

I saw bucks and the whole team in the summer time at the Portsea Hotel. Buckley was a laugh. He was posing for photo's on my friends phone/camera. He had a drink with us burns was chatting with us also. Buckley is very down to earth and doesn't mind having a chat to his fans
Good old Collingwood Forever
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

I've met Bucks too (in a work context), and was really surprised by how nice he was- I didn't expect him to be horrible, but I thought he would be a lot more reserved than he was, but he was so up for a joke, and was a lot more relaxed to talk to than I would have expected.
*~Sheree_luvs_brodie~*

Post by *~Sheree_luvs_brodie~* »

bucks is awsome! a cpple of years ago, i cried coz i didnt get 2 meet him i was around 9 or 10! bucks is an inspiration, was the 1st player i eva showed a real interest 2! he is the most nicest person wen i met him, he was just awsome! ;)
He's just an absoloute champ!
LoTsa LuV sHeReE
XoXoX

*~ I LuV bRoDiE n TaRkYn 4 EvA~*
Go PiEs!