ah my god...Men 4 all Seasons Calendar!!!!!!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Spidergirl

ah my god...Men 4 all Seasons Calendar!!!!!!!!

Post by Spidergirl »

everyone guess what i just got my copy and boy does it look hot. Well i havent actually opened it yet but from looking at the back of it it looks damm sexy. The biggest sex god in Melbourne is in it LEONCELLI!!! and Woeys in it too. Our Lica boy is of course. Beautiful Mark Mercuri, heaps of Hawthorn hotties and the Sam Newman lookalike Aaron Hamill is in it oh yeah and arrogant little David Spriggs but he is hot i must admit. Chicks (and maybe some guys) u gotta watch The Game 2night cause my good mate Michy (Clint and Rupie's gal) has just informed me that the dudes from the calendar are on there tonight to launch it! Plus everyone u gotta watch the footy show cause sexy Spidermans gonna be on according to Eddie!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

Hey Chicky's hot HOT did our Lica was on the game.

Hey Spider gal I might go to that lauch thingy 2morrow because I'm not work (again), hopefully I'll c our new buddy. cya all later.
NICK DAVIS KICKS ASS!!!!!!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

that calendar rocks!!!it has the finest guys in melbourne in it and a few years ago they had that cute number 36 honey from the pies in it and DAMN HE LOOKED SEXY!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Although the calendar rocks they should get new ones in it. Kouta, Hay, Dixon, Croad have been in it enough even though they r hot it is boring seeing them in it year after year. I think i am even getting sick of seeing our Lica man in it again haven't we seen enough of this guys six pac to give us sleepless night for ever!

Dunno how Sav made it into the calendar years ago and i dunno how Anthony made it into that Men Of Collingwood poster. Must be all that hair they have. joke!

Those stupid Calendar people should have listened to me when i sent them a letter begging them to put Spider and Ricky in! Ah well at least Chells is in this year and Mercuri at least they listened to that. I reckon we should all send a letter in telling them to put Dale Baynes and Craig J in next years one what do ya reckon chicks?

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

no actually the ROCCAS made it in those posters and shit out of pure GOOD LOOKS!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!