im missing it already!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

CQ

im missing it already!!!

Post by CQ »

i am missing footy so bad and i can't wait for it to start again cos next year we will be a real chance. as for this year i reckon melbourne will win the flag.
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

hey,i know what yous mean i miss it aswell so much especially SAV cause now i will never see him again probably.Geez,i miss it heaps just thinking of it!!!!!anyway bye.

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY--36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!
nikki

Post by nikki »

i know the off season sucks..... I miss it already and sav gone makes it so much worse... but hopefully he will go onto bigger and better things..... him going around yesterday was so sad he deserved that i had to fight back the tears...but anyway yeah i miss it bring on season 2001.....
i miss it so much already and its only been 1 day

GO THE PIES
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Shit i hope so CQ...C'mon Dees kick arse in the finals!

Go Bullies too!

and Essendon, well maybe i can live with them winning it but only if they beat stupid Carlton by a point!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
REN

Post by REN »

I miss it sooo much but I'll miss it even more after the Copeland coz then we have to wait till Jan - Feb next year. NOOOO, I just can't handle that thought. We must keep up the bulletin board during the off-season too.
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeah i hope melb wins ess can go get stuffed, i am sick of their fans getting cocky all the time, when they lose the GF we can laugh and tell them that theres no second prize and no one ever remembers the runners up.