WHICH C/WOOD BOYZ MADE THE TOP 50 HOTBODS???

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

brodie_rocks!

WHICH C/WOOD BOYZ MADE THE TOP 50 HOTBODS???

Post by brodie_rocks! »

My guess is Lica, Brodie and ???
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

i dunno? Russ??? LOL

the great number 17
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

ha u kno wot they dont kno wot theyre talkin bout anyway look at the old bags judging it....why dont they get the real footy sluts to do it we kno wot theyre like...them hack women who do it couldnt get a piece of a player even if a facelift jumped up and bit them Image

If i had to pick 5 players with the best looks ...like genuinely good looking not just ones we wanna um...yeh or ones that we just got some crush on or ones that r on the cover of the damm calendars id pick....

1. Ricky Olarenshaw...nice face, nice tan, nice eyes, nice bod
arrgh nice everythin
2. Brett Backwell...beautiful eyes, really nice skin
3. Paul Licuria...strong facial features
4. Steve Silvani...nice eyes and face
5. Mark Mercuri...he has this real nice European look

u could quite easily fit in Chris Heffernan, Mathew Robbins, Leon Cameron, Aaron Lord, Trent Croad, Brad Green and Ben Cousins also! um and maybe this is being biast but Spider Everitt has really nice high cheekbones like a model maybe that could count for somethin Image

and seeing i have met every single one of these players GRHHHH i wanna kno why these dumb ladies get to choose it just from pervin them down off some pics Image

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 16 July 2001).]