What ferels

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

michy

What ferels

Post by michy »

Oh my god, talk about ferels at training. We were outside the rooms after training and as soon as some players come out everyone goes completly stupid, yelling and screaming like morons and the players look terrified. Ge the poor blokes.
Some chick even wrote lica a letter and left it on his wondscreen.
talk about dickheads.
love michy
ne way training waz good. Love the red hair, rups.
brodie_rocks!

Post by brodie_rocks! »

Tell me bout it michy! as soon as ne one tried to 'escape' the little buggers swooped on em!
Jarrod Molloy was peeing himself laughing cause he followed Nicky D out and all these kids have gone 'Look, it's Jarrod Molloy' and my friends and I are all like 'quick, omg it's Jarrod!! run!!' (sarcastic tone) And he turned an laughed! It was a real gem!

There were like 1000 of them!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

ah gawd them stupid Lica girls ah well
Brodie signed my guernsey (on the tit yay Image) hehe
Ryan Lonie is a sweety hehe my mate carried his bag and stuff and we got to go to his kool car Image then we hear this massive scream for Buckley or someone haha how funny was it that Anthony got trapped in all them fans he always tries to avoid.....oh we must say thanks to Eddie to he was a real ledge yesterday even though he only had 20 mins till he was on air he stayed and got photos and signed everything and even spoke to ppl he didnt kno on the other ends of mobiles! ON YA EDDIE!
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

EDDIE ROCKS! lol

the great number 17
michy

Post by michy »

I know me and my friend were there waiting to speak to nick and rups but ofcourse that didn't happen.
So we figured out by yelling oh my god it's buckley they all ran.yeah.
where bouts did rups come out, we left at 4 coz we were sick of all the screams and pathetic people.
love michy
Jethika

Post by Jethika »

hey guys
i've never actually been to training? i think that's because i have school and isn't training at 12 or something on fridays?
if i knew i'd come up and watch but i have got no idea.. never have! anyone wanna help here? lol
see yaz
luv me
CQ

Post by CQ »

well if everyone is pissed with the teenys then maybe the brainwave of NOT GOING DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS might be thought up then u never have to put up with the teenys ever again.
jethika if u want to go to training, ring up the club and ask them when its on, sometimes they lie though so dont get too hopeful. though its usually at a set time now.

eMmA

Post by eMmA »

geez, imagine what training will be like next friday b4 the pies head off to canberra for the last game of the year.
Poor guys...looks like they'll have to sneak out the back way.

Wheather You Love me or Hate me...
Your gonna date me -Anthony Mundine