Does Anyone Remember...

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Rowdy

Does Anyone Remember...

Post by Rowdy »

Does anyone remember (I know most of you aren't old enough), a girl that used to frequent training sessions with her camera..her name was Miora (i think that's the right spelling). Anyhow she used to have albums full of every player and you could buy any ones you wanted. This was back in the late 80's, early 90's.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Yeah i remember hearing about her Belinda.

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

OMG SERIOUSLY! I would by all the ryan ones ...mmmm...ryans ass..ImageImageImage
Luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T

*Parsnip rock my world* YAAAAAY GO THEM!!!!
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

Oh MY GOD!! I remember her!!

My friend and I would call her 'Cowboy Woman' because she once dressed up in this whole cowgirl outfit - it was truly tragic.

Once there was that play called 'The Big Men Fly' and Craig Kelly's fiancee walked in and she turns around and said to all of us waiting "They let his wife in - but they don't let his girlfriend" (Meaning her!!) My gosh it was truly shocking.

She caused a bit of trouble I think - she would basically be camped outside Vic Park every day at 3.30 or something.

*shudders at the memory*

I wonder what happened to her? She used to be so mean sometimes!!

Jen

--
Floreat Pica
President - Craig Kelly Appreciation Society
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

haha, so I'm not the only who remembers her. She was so in love with Ned, but I'm not so sure he was too fond of the fringed leather and crimped hair look, oh yeah and the blue eye shadow. I actually found her somewhat nice, I did get an album full of shirtless Gavin Brown pics and then got him to sign them all...ahh when I was 16 they were all over my walls...no I'm married and they're stored in the shed somewhere. It would be interesting to know what she's doing now, I think the Pies and Craig Kelly in particular were her life.
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

LOL welllll there was one time when the Men of AFL calendar came out (the one with *faints* Ned in the bath on the front) and he had already signed mine when it came out and I took a younger friend of mine there to get hers signed. She saw it and came marching over to say "HE WILL NOT SIGN THAT" or something along those lines. Oh my it was like battle of the Craig fans LOL

One day she came like totally 80s and was blowing big hubba bubba bubbles and throwing around a yo yo. I found her nice when I first me her too but I don't know which one of the players told my friend "just keep your distance" so we knew something was up. BUT I probably used to see you there Rowdy! LOL My friends and I were in our green uniforms all the time. Mainly from 1993-1995. Image My friend had her Boxer dog called Dazza there all the time.

Those were the days when Big Al and Co would walk their laps LMAO

Great memories!!!

Jen

--
Floreat Pica
President - Craig Kelly Appreciation Society
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Yep, I remember Moira. I don't remember a lot about her but I certainly remember all the photos she had of the players - might have even bought a couple of photos from her in the "old days"!

GO PIES!
Marg