ATTRACTION

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Hanskies

ATTRACTION

Post by Hanskies »

Just wondering what attracted you guys to your fave players first?
I'd have to say that I always thought Jason was hott, as soon as I layed eyes on him I was like OMG, but when he tackled Aaron Hamill in Rd6, he instantly took over from Tarks as my favourite. Then from watching him closer from then on I really admired his guts when going on for the ball and his passion to play footy
GO CLOKEY YOUR A STAR

-Han

*I Love Jason, Yes I do, I Love Clokey and so Should You*

[This message has been edited by Clokey_34 (edited 09 December 2002).]
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

From day one at Collingwood i loved Jarrod! I fell in love with his performance.
I remember the day after his first game with us sitting at the back of the telebus with Amber, Steven, Jade, Megan & Passer and telling Amber about this amazing player I saw.
Passer goes "omg do u go for collingwood?" and im like "bloody oath i do!" and he goes "i was at that game. that guy was so fantastic. his name is jarrod molloy". And the whole way home we talked about him. For the whole year every Monday after a game we would talk about him. And we both got number 7 on the back of our jumpers and would never shut up about how excellent he was!

Now Passer doesnt go to our skool anymore so i can't talk about Jarrod Molloy with him!
The amazing thing is Passer's real name is Jarrod, so he claims he's going to be the next Jarrod Molloy!Image
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

<FONT COLOR="Purple">__________________________________________________</FONT c>
*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

"I used to love seeing past players. Seeing them now and saying hello gives you a huge buzz. The passion and tradition around the club is fantastic and I love the way Collingwood supporters go about it- it certainly helps the way I play."- Jarrod Molloy
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

well it was this one game a few years ago and Nick was like the best player for that game we had lost by a lot but everyone was saying how he was the best etc........then 2 years aho against WB he was fantastic i remember that being the first game i watched where i just looked at him the wholeeeeeee game......and tarks enough said fantastic player used to luc when he kicked the ball in and Clemo coz he is fantastic his big kicks he is a great player a true champion!! and Brodie coz he is hot as!!!

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
***aka Tara_luvsNicknBrodie***
**~~I LUV EMIN3M~~**
U better Lose yourself in tha music the moment u own it u better neva let it go!!
michy

Post by michy »

I first saw rups when he was drafted then he was interviewed after a game and was the funniest guy ever, then the next day he was on the footy show panel and i thought geez what a spunk, he was sooo cute and plus i loved his name, so i couldnt help it but fall in lve with such a gorgeous great guy and then i met him and he was soo shocked to see someone had his number coz he hadnt even played a full season and i spent awhile talking to him, he is an absolute champ.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Well when i first saw Chris, he was just drafted by Collingwood as their first pick in the 1997 National Draft. As soon as i saw him i thought he was very hot cos he is the type of guy i go for, tall, dark feautures, well built, etc etc. He was also very quiet yet a bad boy deep down and his myseriousness drew me to him. He was always kinda an outsider which i found very appealing. When he started to play i thought he was even hotter and i loved his athleticism and the way he lead for the ball and just the way he played the game. From then on i was hooked!

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

And Biceps Brooke- its all about the biceps
Jason has hott legs Image

-Han

*I Love Jason, Yes I do, I Love Clokey and so Should You*
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

U know me well HanImageImageImage

Those biceps, they had me... well, lets just say they had me hooked from day oneImageImageImageImage

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
CQ

Post by CQ »

tarkyn is my fave bcos when we first met him (ages ago right at the start of 99) and he was really nice and a sweety, so yeh, thats why!

TARKO TARKO MAN!
I WANT TO BE A TARKO MAN!
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Rowdy is still my fav and I'm so thankful I still get to see him on match days! I was about 12 and he was playing in the under 19's and I knew then what a boy was! BT was no longer my fav and even thou he's retired now, he's still got a bod to die for. Shallow I know, I did admire his playing abilities however and often had defend my interest in him to the males I attended matches with...but we all know about that don't we girls. ROWDY HANDS DOWN IS THE BE ALL AND END ALL...he'll still be hot when he's 90. If my hubby is reading this...I'm talking footballers right hon...you're my tops.
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

LOL Rowdy - you obviously have an understanding hubby! My all time fave is Denis Banks. The first time I saw him play I just thought wow - what a honey! And every time I've met him (unfortunately the last time was a while ago, the last game at Vic Park during all the after-match celebrations) and he was still the loveliest guy. I asked him for a photo and he gave this huge big smile and a hug to match and the only words I could find were "thanks Banksy" - I swear I felt 13 again and had no idea what to say!!! And of course I admired the tough way he played the game - he knew how to dish it out, but also took it on the chin at times too. No offense to Macca or any other players who wear the number - but Banksy will always be my number 12!

GO PIES!
Marg
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

MARK MCGOUGH. what can i say bout this hot boy i feel in love with him in his first match i love everything bout him he's so yum oh hell dont get me started hehe i cant wait to meet him!
Pamela

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
http://groups.msn.com/CFCclub
JessDavisHollandLicaDidak

Post by JessDavisHollandLicaDidak »

well..... i hav HEAPS of favs but i will explain my obsession wif my bubby DANE SWAN...
well i always loved him esp. afta seeing him at the last wizard cup game against nth melb last year (but he didnt play), then at the first st.kilda game last year at colonial i was walking around with my friend coz all our boys that werent playing came out of the boxes in their suits at quarter time, when all of a sudden Dane popped out of nowhere and i found myself looking at him then he winked at me, smiled and kept looking back!! i almost fainted! then i was so excited i ran back 2 tell my friends mum and every1 around us started laughing at my story. so at half time we walked around again and, of course, i saw him again, this time i accidently screamed with excitement and he smiled and started laughing at me! Image OMG i can't explain how much i love him... i think i was the first person to get his badge as well! (and the good thing about knowing his cousin is that now he knows of me!!!!- i think his words were "OMG i hav a fan!!!!") hehehe
I LOVE U DANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Dane #36, Damien #2, Guy #30 and Daniel Giansiracusa 4 EVA!
Brent PLZ come back... look what ur missing out on!
RitchieColeRocks

hmm

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

i was bored and putting off homework so read old threads...
my first fav was goughy, just because he was so goofy and dumb.
when i saw him like the second time i gasped and nearly fell on my arse, everyone laughed at me :( EVEN HIM
"Carn the Pies"
maggiesgurl

Post by maggiesgurl »

Well well.. lets see now.. Definantly Jason Cloke.. When i met the team at some posh reception my dad took me along to (thanks dad.. I'll love you forever now).. Jason and Cam were definantly the nicest guys. And quite good looking i must say. I love the was Jason plays.. it's completely different to how he comes across in a convo. He's funny and laid back.. so is cam. They're both gorgeous guys!!!! :P
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

LOL! Yes there was something about Rowdy wasnt there? And didnt he have a great bum and legs!! Especially in those tight black shorts they wore back then!!! As for now- Chris is gorgeous not only because he has gorgeous features (dark intense eyes, dark hair), but Brooke has summed it up perfectly....its that bad boy lurking underneath, its also his laconic, laid back manner and those dimples! Basically he is stunningly goodlooking IMO! If only I were 10 years younger - *sigh*. :wink: