help for the MCG TEST

For all sporting topics - news, discussion, score updates etc. - other than Aussie Rules and Premier League Soccer.

Moderators: pies4ever, bbmods

Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

I went on Boxing Day last year, paid the general admission, then went and sat in the Ponsford...now that the Ponny is no longer standing, I don't know where we're meant to sit??? I haven't prebooked tickets to Boxing Day this year, but I certainly intend to go.

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
Fradam

Post by Fradam »

Well I went of the 4th and as it turned out to be final day last year. I paid at the gate and the same as previous times, I could sit in any seat that I wanted to in the southern stand, so I sat right behind the bowlers arm.

This freedom of choice with seats makes for a great change from the AFL and I applaud the ACB for letting the common person have good seats without paying more for them.

Fradam Wrote This
couragous cloke

Post by couragous cloke »

i think ya can only sit in the western and top of the great southern stand!

footy ROX!
Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

I bought my reserved seat tickets online last Friday - I didn't wanna risk missing out on a seat for Boxing Day (and this way, we can go to the Cricketers first for a few drinks rather than having to queue up outside the G to get tickets!)

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls