What made me laugh today... Pt 2

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

I thought this was funny. Only watched episode 6 and this trailer so far but got a giggle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjo79eQ0Q-Y
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

I feel like WPT would appreciate this (speaking of which, where is he!?)

https://youtu.be/m5mmp-uwNNY
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

I had to read the comments to understand why that is remotely humorous.

As far as WPT, I guess he finally got his customised Dan Andrews sex doll delivered and hasn't left the back shed in months. 8)
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
think positive
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 84 times

Post by think positive »

David wrote:I feel like WPT would appreciate this (speaking of which, where is he!?)

https://youtu.be/m5mmp-uwNNY
I pmed him, he’s just flat out at work
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
think positive

Post by think positive »

That’s hysterical!
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

I liked how the receiver didn't initiate it, just got pushed over and laid back.

I suppose it helps that Gorrilas only have a 2 inch dick.
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-ea ... 49c8680035

Missing’ drunk man accidentally joins his own search party

"A Turkish man who was unknowingly reported missing accidentally joined his own search party.

Beyhan Mutlu, 50, was declared missing on Tuesday after going out for drinks with his friends and wandering off into a forest in Cayyaka.

After his wife and friends were unable to get in touch with him for a number of hours, they reported him missing to police.

His concerned family and neighbours took to the area in search of the missing man.

But it was in the woods that Mr Mutlu stumbled upon his own search party."
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

That's hysterical.

Apart from just wandering in to his own search party, pleading to them to not punish him because his father would kill him. He's 50. :lol:
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

I saw an old Swedish film where that happens. Guess this isn’t the first time. :lol:
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
think positive

Post by think positive »

With your movies do you mean stui’s or dark beanies post!
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Next door has built the worlds ugliest cubbyhouse for his kids in his front yard. 2 story, made out of scaffolding (he has a scaffolding business) and some plywood offcuts. Looks like shit but the kids are loving it. :lol:

It's right in the front corner of his yard, next to my driveway fence

Little boy and girl, out there playing in their dressing gowns, the little girl is seemingly in charge of decoration. I was out on the front porch and she asked me if she could grab a flower from my front yard, I said Yes but then while she was climbing down, picked a pink camellia and gave it to her before she started pulling plants out. Very happy, ran off, now they're terrorising passers by.

Dad was building it while I was having lunch out the front, he's explaining to the son that rather than spending money on a cubby, this will work and when they're sick of it, it's easy to pull down, the kid bought into the logic perfectly.
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

I take my wonder poodle for walks every day. There are few footpaths here and they soon fill up with motorbikes and food carts anyway. There has been an explosion of motobike delivery services here and in particular 7-11 and Grab. Bastrds are everywhere and normally looking at there phones. 2 days ago Tukky and I were walking past a hairdressers and this grab driver scoots past and as usual cuts in front of you and he was delivering an iced coffee. They cost about 95 cents for a large one here. 10 metres away from the hairdressers is a cafe that sells drinks including iced coffee. The other day I saw a 7-11 driver deliver a single bottle of beer to a house in our street. The 7-11 is 120 metres away. The little Mom and Pop shop was 30 metres away and they sell beer. We will never achieve carbon emissions targets with this idiocy and pure laziness.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

^

That belongs in the WTF thread. :shock:
think positive

Post by think positive »

watching i think its the project for a milisecond while i was flicking,

"AFL players have been told they will need to be fully vaccinated by blah balh"

some other dude "well youd reckon Essendon wont have a problem implementing that!" pissed meself!