The Carringbush Rumour File (JUST the rumour pls)

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Wally

Love those rumours

Post by Wally »

a change of pace here... I heard a rumour on the weekend that adidas is pulling out of AFL sponsorship. Can anyone back it up??
And also that Collingwood may be taking their admin out of Vic Park and into the Glass House (a basketball stadium, just over the foot-bridge from the MCG, for you interstaters). I know for a fact that the air con and pipes have gone at Vic Park, and it will cost a fortune to renew. How long will it be before the social club is moved elsewhere!!
Just one more, did anyone out there see Sav at the Copeland Tropy? I did and was really shocked to see how much weight he has lost, and I mean he looked so thin he looked ILL.
Lulie Street Phantom

Post by Lulie Street Phantom »

There is a rumour that Collingwood among others is looking to move their admin' base into Goschs paddock which is the Olympic Park, Glasshouse area. The Olympic Park trust is looking at taking that area over from the City of Melbourne.

On the Adidas thing, they have siad individual club sponsorship is not a part of their long term strategy.

You're on the money with both of those.

LSP
ZED

Post by ZED »

My mail is Collingwood will move their admin to the recently vacated AFL headquarters at the MCG.(AFL will go to Colonial).
I have also heard the Glasshouse move but this was reported by Scott Palmer recently.
eye

Post by eye »

Sav losing weight! Thats what happens when you only put one teaspoon of cheese on your pasta. OR his mums given him an excellent exercise program.
Neil Appleby

Rumours and Gossip

Post by Neil Appleby »

Heard yesterday at the MCG
1. Porter(Carlton) to Collingwood
Jacotine and Kinnear to Carlton
(Source: Brian Taylor 3MMM )

2. Daniel Chick (Hawthorn) to West Coast.
Paul Williams (Coll) to Hawthorn.
Fraser Gehrig (West Coast) to Collingwood.
(Source: Rex Hunt, World of Sport).
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

AHHHHHHH!
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!
Shit!
Craig and Benny rule they better not go we dont want any stupid Carlton faggots.
BT is a dickehead.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

Trade rumours are a complete waste of time. Don't believe anything until it happens.

------------------
**floreat pica**
Mr_Plow

Post by Mr_Plow »

i dont think many of them are made up. But most rumours are just propositions from one of the clubs.

Like that first one Jaco+Kinnear for Porter. I expect that is what the pies are offering carlton. That would be a great deal for us.

And the second one would be what the egirls are proposing to hawthorn.
magpienick

Post by magpienick »

Have you heard the rumour about Steven Alessio coming to Collingwood?

I would love to have Porter (carlton) at Collingwood, however after his performance against melbourne on the weekend there's no chance carlton will let him go...especially to us!
Joel

Post by Joel »

Nope I haven't heard the Alessio RUMOUR!
ash

Post by ash »

I heard that Alessio will be going to the dogs.
One of there talls (Darcy) to Port, ans the big one-
Wanganeen back to Essendon on a 3 way trade.

Just a rumor because Wanganeen is unhappy about possibly losing the captaincy (and Essendon will probably win the premiership next year any way).
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Haven't heard that Alessios gonna be a Pie but i strongly doubt he will be at Bomberland next year!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

Ha Ha Ha!
Just what we need. Rubber-Leg Rehn. Ha Ha Ha!
Actually Dave, I read a while back he was going to Hawthorn, but then, as I said before, rumours are bullshit.

------------------
**floreat pica**
Broadie

Post by Broadie »

NEW RUMOUR: on the 3AW rumour file this morning:
David King has agreed to come to Collingwood. No details on who/what we'd trade.
Sounds like a dodgy rumour to me, though, as I can't imagine North letting him go.