WHO"S IN BAY 13! Melbourne test

For all sporting topics - news, discussion, score updates etc. - other than Aussie Rules and Premier League Soccer.

Moderators: pies4ever, bbmods

couragous cloke

WHO"S IN BAY 13! Melbourne test

Post by couragous cloke »

im gunna be in bay 13 second and third day! CANT WAIT!! anyone else going??

footy ROX!
couragous cloke

i think allocated m8! my dad does all the ticket getting tho

footy ROX!
MrsTarrant

Post by MrsTarrant »

Call me a snob guys but I don't like sitting out in bay 13! The people there hardly watch the cricket which is all fine but I want to watch the game haha! I sit in the AFL members section for the cricket but I must admit last year they were going off in there too! No it wasn't last year it was the year before when my Slats was still in the team they were going off! Last boxing day was a shocker it just rained and rained there was hardly any play! Slats wasn't playing either of course! Image
Donny
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Donny »

You've got a long memory, Mrs Tazza. LOl.

Donny.
GO THE MIGHTY WOODSMEN !! ALL THE WAY IN 2003 AND BEYOND !!!!
MrsTarrant

Post by MrsTarrant »

I love my cricket what can I say! My mum was looking through some old videos the other day and she came across my Slater collection! I was able to tell her how much he made and the shot he played to go out on each of them and this is dating back nearly 10 years! No Donny it wasn't a duck on every occassion just a few! LoL Image
couragous cloke

so your sittin in the members mrs tarrent! sowwy ill be booing ya! lol nar i watch the cricket in bay 13! they seriously do watch the cricket in there! its just that they make alot of noise and get drunk at the same time!lol

footy ROX!
MrsTarrant

Post by MrsTarrant »

I won't be sitting in the MCC members where they get booed hahaha! I will be sitting in the AFL members section! I don't like bay 13 I used to sit there and the people may watch some of the game but definately not all of it! I hate those beach balls that go around and all the beer that gets thrown into the air! Geez I sound so old and boring hahaha! Image It's not that bad for the tests but the one dayers are horrible!
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

I'm going overseas, will be away from the 27th Dec - 26th Jan. No cricket ImageImageImage

And of course I had to be away in TASMANIA when there was a match in Melbourne on the weekend! Image

DANNY FANS UNITE!

www.geocities.com/danzy_rocks30