Murray Bushrangers

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Marvelos

Murray Bushrangers

Post by Marvelos »

Thought I would share a bit of insight on the Bushies, my son was lucky enough to play for the u16’s this year so I’ve followed the u18’s a bit.

Joe Berry
Absolute Star! Voted best player for Vic Country, predominantly a small forward but has scope to play midfield, played a bit for Wangaratta Magpies seniors this year and last, was predicted to go around pick 30 around 8 weeks ago but I wouldn’t be surprised if he went much earlier now, his dad is the u16 Bushies forward coach.

Riley Onley
Not available until the 2025 draft, is in the Bushies best 22 but has school football commitments (Scotch I believe) tall, agile, one of the best junior basketballers in the state, just good.

Whitlock twins
Think they’re around 200cm, forward/back/ruck, these kids will never be accused of dying wondering, if we’re ever going to invest in a key forward I’d love one of these, we’d obviously need to trade to get back into the draft to be any chance though.

2026 draft

Blake Newton
Son of former Melbourne player i believe but not FS eligible, midfielder u15 AA, u16 AA (I think), this kid is special, elite of either foot, ball magnet who explodes over 10-20 metres, state basketballer too.
Jen2310
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 54 times

Re: Murray Bushrangers

Post by Jen2310 »

We are said to be keen on the whitlock twins.