Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#7 Adam Treloar

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 197, 198, 199  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

It's getting exciting now. Like you all, I'm hoping Treloar gets done on the first day. You feel like we'll be heavily involved all trade period. Let's hope we're not let down, as in past years we've been linked to so many players or nothing's happened.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Presti35 wrote:
It's getting exciting now. Like you all, I'm hoping Treloar gets done on the first day. You feel like we'll be heavily involved all trade period. Let's hope we're not let down, as in past years we've been linked to so many players or nothing's happened.

Yep - Hopefully Treloar Trade is Done Day 1.

We should be Involved all period with Freeman,Seedsman and BK asking to be Traded and Oxley also could be up for Trade.

Also the Pursit of Howe and Aish

Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:51 pm

swoop42 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise at all if both clubs have already come to an in principle agreement.

Both teams are probably going to have a busy trade period so it's for the best.

I think we can accept that the deal is done and dusted. No matter how much Richmond wants to whinge and complain, Treloar chose Collingwood some time ago. Every noted journo seems to have the 'inside knowledge' that the deal is done and that only a little tidying up is needed. Damian Barrett, Caro, Robbo, Sam McClure, John Ralph and David King have all expressed the opinion that Treloar will be a very early trade. Both Ralph and Caro expressed surprise that he chose Collingwood over the Tigers, but as Treloar said on the weekend, he wants to play with a young list heading for a flag. No wonder Richmond was miffed. Very Happy

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Neil Appleby wrote:
swoop42 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise at all if both clubs have already come to an in principle agreement.

I think we can accept that the deal is done and dusted. No matter how much Richmond wants to whinge and complain, Treloar chose Collingwood some time ago. Every noted journo seems to have the 'inside knowledge' that the deal is done and that only a little tidying up is needed. Damian Barrett, Caro, Robbo, Sam McClure, John Ralph and David King have all expressed the opinion that Treloar will be a very early trade. Both Ralph and Caro expressed surprise that he chose Collingwood over the Tigers, but as Treloar said on the weekend, he wants to play with a young list heading for a flag. No wonder Richmond was miffed. Very Happy

Agree - No One in Media has Confirmed it but they all seem to say/hinting this trade will be done early in the Trade Period Very Happy

Hot n Crispy Pies 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:09 pm

So I'm hearing Adam Tomlinson could be built into the Treloar trade. I reckon that could be a really good outcome as he has the potential to become a quality key forward to support Moore and a good replacement for Cloke in a few years! Imagine a forward line with Moore, Tomlinson, Cloke and Grundy/Witts as the resting ruckmen up forward, that could turn into a potent combination! Also releases a 'fit' Reid to play and create off the backline.

No doubt Hine has something brewing in the pipeline!

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:40 pm

This is the least talk about Trade in the Media.

Suprise as it be about the Biggest Trade Done during this years Trade Period

inxs88 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Neil Appleby wrote:
swoop42 wrote:

Typical Tiger journo bias in Caro and Ralphy!

AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Hot n Crispy Pies wrote:
So I'm hearing Adam Tomlinson could be built into the Treloar trade. I reckon that could be a really good outcome as he has the potential to become a quality key forward to support Moore and a good replacement for Cloke in a few years! Imagine a forward line with Moore, Tomlinson, Cloke and Grundy/Witts as the resting ruckmen up forward, that could turn into a potent combination! Also releases a 'fit' Reid to play and create off the backline.

Tomlinson hasn't shown much so far though. Seems to have a bit of Jarrad Grant, Rhys Stanley about him? Great athlete but not yet shown enough to be key position. Also seems to be a poor kick. Not against signing him but there have been a few of his type that haven't really made it.

Darkstranger 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:47 pm

So what do you like about him?
Podpicken Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:08 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
Hot n Crispy Pies wrote:

Tomlinson hasn't shown much so far though. Seems to have a bit of Jarrad Grant, Rhys Stanley about him? Great athlete but not yet shown enough to be key position. Also seems to be a poor kick. Not against signing him but there have been a few of his type that haven't really made it.

I reckon he has, mate, he's homesick and a mad collingwood supporter (bonus but nothing to do with being a player). But more importantly he's a strong mark, fast for a big man and huge upside re development. 22 years old, 193cm about 90kegs and the kind of bloke who could be dominating by the time he's 25.

Doc63 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:13 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
Hot n Crispy Pies wrote:

Crisp hadn't done much either this time last year, and we know how that turned out. If he comes as part of the package, and is cheap, he's worth a shot.

AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:18 pm

^^Agree. Just not one I'd get too excited about until he did start to show his ability. I'm not saying he's a bad pick up, I don't know enough about him to say that but neither is he definitely a good pick up based on performance to date. Was a bit the same with Crisp, although he did at least have some good form towards the end of his career with the Lions.
Podpicken Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:30 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
^^Agree. Just not one I'd get too excited about until he did start to show his ability. I'm not saying he's a bad pick up, I don't know enough about him to say that but neither is he definitely a good pick up based on performance to date. Was a bit the same with Crisp, although he did at least have some good form towards the end of his career with the Lions.

Fingers crossed. The more I think about it I can't see another player from GWS being packaged in.

AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:21 pm

He is the type of player that would be a good addition, just like Crisp was. We could do with an extra young tall. So if our recruiters want him that's good enough for me.
inxs88 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:05 pm

we have hit 1000! Whoa!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 197, 198, 199  Next
Page 74 of 199   

Jump to: