Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Eddie steps in it, again!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
View previous topic :: View next topic  
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazza wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Just tell me one thing DTM, why do you dislike Eddie so much? What harm has he done you. I am genuinely interested to know.

I think what he did was Terrible what he did and I think he stuffed up the MM and Bucks thing

So one slip of the tongue wipes out all the good that Eddie has done for our club and the years of effort that Eddie has made for our benefit.

Have you ever said anything or behaved in a manner that you have regretted later. In these circumstances do you have an expectation that your family, friends and associates will show some level of understanding and support for you. Or, should they use the opportunity to undermine and humiliate you further.

The decision to move MM on was made when MM was flat and prior to him having won the flag. Unfortunately Eddie didn't have a crystal ball handy so that he could see the future. The contracts were signed and there was no going back.

As for Buckley, only time will tell what sort of coach he will develope into. MM was a great coach and gave us a premiership but it took him 10 years to get there. There are a lot of "ifs" and "buts" if you truly analyse the results and possibilities. Few AFL couches have this tenure and hence this opportunity.

Member you need to know that:

Not one member of the hack media has ever said the wrong thing or had a brain fart, not a single one.
Not one other AFL President or anyone at the AFL has ever done this either.
Not one of the posters here who attack Eddie relentlessly has ever said anything in their sorry lives that they regret.
Not once has Mr Goodes two shoes or any of his indigenous mates ever heard a racist comment emitted from one of their own folks directed at anyone else or if they did, made as big a deal out of it.
Not one person has had the balls to show the same kind of leadership Eddie showed last Friday night when the issue regarding the little girl blew up.
Not one person outside Collingwood (or even among our Eddie bashers here) has been totally fair with their assessment of what actually happened.
Not one person has been able to rise above the sad old cutting a tall poppy down syndrome.

Eddie should yield to none and show the usual courage that he shows.

The other pack of contagious finger pointing hypocrites should go to hell... Mad Evil or Very Mad

Long term Posters like us will continue to barrack hard for Collingwood as always and stick together side by side as we loyalists tend to do.

Larry de Silva
Bendigo
Yes a dark skinned poster

Oh you just don't get it.
Your post that disagrees with Adam Goodes' actions & reactions shows a deep down racist streak that you need to be educated about. How do you look at yourself in the mirror?? I mean, fancy not linking an insult yelled out over the fence, with 200 years of oppression & discrimination. You should think about what Adam Goodes was called at school before you post next time. Shame on you.

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Damned uppity blacks should know their place. How dare they stand up for themselves!
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:39 pm

Gerry Cooper wrote:
Damned uppity blacks should know their place. How dare they stand up for themselves!

You read any of the last 20 odd pages???? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
Beast 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Gerry Cooper wrote:

Blacks?

The only creatures offended during the last week were the apes as far as I'm concerned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22   

Jump to: