Drinks anyone?

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

I doubt very much we'll get those to honour their bets, so Jo and Pa, maybe we need to set a date.

Jo, I promise I wont throw up IN your car. :P
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

stui magpie wrote:I doubt very much we'll get those to honour their bets, so Jo and Pa, maybe we need to set a date.

Stui, I would be more than happy to buy you, PNC and TP a drink at the Westpac centre anytime to celebrate the retention of Mr. Cloke. You are all good positive Pies supporters.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

Member 7167 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:I doubt very much we'll get those to honour their bets, so Jo and Pa, maybe we need to set a date.

Stui, I would be more than happy to buy you, PNC and TP a drink at the Westpac centre anytime to celebrate the retention of Mr. Cloke. You are all good positive Pies supporters.

You've cut me deep member, I'm positive I'm a Collingwood supporter, but happy to buy my own drinks, and Stui, Steve and Jo's, ya miserable prick.
Genesis 1:1
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Pick a date when the bar is open. May not be til next footy season by the look of the club website and we'll see who shows up.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
David

Post by David »

Not sure if MLA (Malthouse Love Association) members will be allowed, but I wouldn't mind a drink if so. :)
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

David wrote:Not sure if MLA (Malthouse Love Association) members will be allowed, but I wouldn't mind a drink if so. :)

The coiiban excepts all David, were not in to opinion suppression, I'd be happy to share a drink with you young man, even happy to buy it. :D
KenH

Post by KenH »

Would like to catch up and have a drink with you guys. I was not part of the bet that was put on, it is a pity that some of the people who did might welsh on the bet.
Cheers big ears

Post by 5150 »

I think I had a bit each way, so I'm happy to buy myself a drink.
David

Post by David »

Pa Marmo wrote:
David wrote:Not sure if MLA (Malthouse Love Association) members will be allowed, but I wouldn't mind a drink if so. :)

The coiiban excepts all David, were not in to opinion suppression, I'd be happy to share a drink with you young man, even happy to buy it. :D

That sounds like an offer I can't refuse! :shock: ;)
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

Pa Marmo wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

You've cut me deep member, I'm positive I'm a Collingwood supporter, but happy to buy my own drinks, and Stui, Steve and Jo's, ya miserable knob.

More than happy to shout you as well. I enjoy your contribution. I much prefer to be inclusive.

Now for a date and time.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

How about an ex-Legends member?? I called Clokey's non-departure a couple of weeks before Hiss rebroke the story after all....
E

Post by E »

David wrote:
Pa Marmo wrote:

That sounds like an offer I can't refuse! :shock: ;)

Funny that you are reading my messages Pamigiano even though you claimed to have blocked them and yet you were able to ignore the part about rich man buying drinks.

If you are as important as you believe yourself to be (and chief fridge operator seems pretty important to me), we are all still waiting for the offer for you to buy us poor and destitute others a few beers.

Or am i right that you are tight?
E

Post by E »

Pa Marmo wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

You've cut me deep member, I'm positive I'm a Collingwood supporter, but happy to buy my own drinks, and Stui, Steve and Jo's, ya miserable knob.

The jury is still out as to whether you are a positive pies supporter. you keep flip flopping on your opinions so that you always sound wise after the event.
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

Nick - Pie Man wrote:How about an ex-Legends member?? I called Clokey's non-departure a couple of weeks before Hiss rebroke the story after all....

You'd be more than welcome Nick, I think we're getting some momentum here, perhaps time we made a date and shared a brew.