Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

You still owe us Taz

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sq3 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think he may be turning the corner.

We still must be reasonably patient as he cannot go from a permanent forward to Brownlow medal form HF in a couple of months.

I still cannot understand how his goal kicking is so poor after 9 years in the AFL system - but - I do think he showed enough last weekend to give everyone confidence that he is on the right track.

I still think he will play well for the rest of this season and it is then really up to him to do the extra hard work over the off season to give himself the best possible skill set to be a star in the future - for the Pies.

Watching him play - he is very tense and focuses intensely on timing his leads.

He needs to watch some NBA with Wade and Kobe - just move around and let it happen naturally - don't force the issue.

Saw so many times someone would drive past Flash (Wade) and he would steal the ball from behind or block the shot.

Taz needs to learn to just flow with the play - don't drop the head if the pass is bad - keep moving and chase then make position for the ball may come back very quickly.
die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:06 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz needs a bit moe time to grow into his new body. His technique is OK and much better than most. When he gets his balance back he will be the superstar week in week out that we all know and want him to be. And when that time comes we will all forget about these troubled times and make ridiculous statements like "Best CHF of all time..."

What is fantastic is that we only had one forward against the Cows and we still nearly pinched it on their home turf. Image how good it will be when Pebs and Taz are pumped and we are at the G on Sept 29!!!

Go Pies

Go Taz!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8   

Jump to: