Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I wish our players had a little more dignity (NOT SEX SCNDL)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
I just wish our players could celebrate without feeling they had to get so pissed.

Hear hear to that Rudie.

As for Nick Pieman, and his musings ...
your post querying why O'Bes would choose Bali instead of something more 'sophisticated' ...
have you stopped to think that perhaps he had his guests in mind? No, not so much the well-paid footballer-mate, but perhaps other friends/ family, whose pay cheques aren't in the squillions?
Getting an invite to a wedding, doesn't necessarily mean that you can afford to go, gabbish?
So, on that alone, I'd say that O'Bes has made a very sophisticated decision, by considering others, a healthy compromise perhaps?

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:25 pm

BHPIE wrote:
Im a Aussie bogan and a redneck and proud of it ,and one thing that ppl need to know is ,we dont give a shit what other ppl think ,so waste ya time time telling us how low we are if ya want ,then fu*k off.

You and your genetic mutant kind have wrecked this great country. You breed like rabbits and populate land once occupied by intelligent progressive Australians who had breeding and class. The day will come when the aussie bogan is exterminated on mass by the chinese army because you are too dumb to beat them. And I will side with them to get rid of you as well. Perish you vermin.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:29 pm

^ One of the truly great posts
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:35 pm

I have no problem with them drinking themselves silly. What did you want them to do? Have an early Christmas dinner with their families? Word is since the dawn of time people have been getting drunk because they actually genuinely enjoy it.

Myself, I enjoy watching academic lectures almost as much as getting drunk. Add a bottle of pinot to an academic lecture and you have what I consider the equivalent of existential dynamite!

We're a long time dead, that's all I'm sayin' Wink

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Tannin, you're right; that is a Hiss gem Laughing Laughing
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:38 pm

^ but when the Chinese army arrives here to start exterminating, your sort will be first to go up against the wall, comrade.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:46 pm

By then I will have closer ties to China than the Royal Australian Navy! http://www.abc.net.au/news/audio/2010/09/24/3020676.htm
fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Well, one of the things about the drinking, is the binge-drinking issue.

It's real and very much alive in footballing circles, amongst young fit elite sportsman, as much as down at the local sportsclub.

In fact it's so bad, bingers outdrink others. I can recall that this current crop of AFL players were shocked to find this out.

dayna36 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:52 pm

some lads have taken off elsewhere first. Then they will fly over to Bali for the Big cheesy day and then while obe's starts honeymoonin' the rest will return to other destinations .
So you got Swanny and Johnno in Vegas where they will also hook up with Heath Scotland for some celebration of his,
Daisy and Wellers are over at 'The Maldives' , Harry , Medders and Bally are all together in Bali and Heater sounds bored stuck here I think his sister's wedding is coming up....but honestly who cares where they go as long as they look after each other...enjoy your holiday boys, I dare say may be a couple of the lads staying put for various legal reasons, stupid,stupid, stupid reeks of a set up
Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:15 pm

Hiss wrote:
BHPIE wrote:
Im a Aussie bogan and a redneck and proud of it ,and one thing that ppl need to know is ,we dont give a shit what other ppl think ,so waste ya time time telling us how low we are if ya want ,then fu*k off.

You and your genetic mutant kind have wrecked this great country. You breed like rabbits and populate land once occupied by intelligent progressive Australians who had breeding and class. The day will come when the aussie bogan is exterminated on mass by the chinese army because you are too dumb to beat them. And I will side with them to get rid of you as well. Perish you vermin.

Hiss rides in to save eight pages of rubbish from complete obsolesence Laughing

Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Hiss wrote:
BHPIE wrote:

Actually, the more I read it, the better it gets ... It really IS one of the all-time great posts Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:09 am

Hiss wrote:
BHPIE wrote:

I remember once you stood up for the poor, ignorant, and downtrodden Hiss. Land values in Corio must have gone up since then!

rocketronnie 

There should be in parenthesis in the title of this thread "Save yourself he trouble - Go straight to Pg. 8" Razz

Last edited by rocketronnie on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
rocketronnie 

Double Post Mods...
raymond35 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:34 am

Shit thats funny hiss!
Strange thing is, i would have thought hiss would side with the boganesque person.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9   

Jump to: