Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Why we are in a mess

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazza wrote:
^^^^

A really great factual post dude but the "perceptive fellow" will merely say that this is nothing more than yet another excuse.... Rolling Eyes

You cannot win them over with however much sense, logic or rational argument you put up. They are a totally lost cause. Their only “cause” to put shit on all things Collingwood and whinge their backsides out at every opportunity at the moment until Bucks is sacked. Poor lost souls imo. Crying or Very sad Confused

so when we get Goldy and Sinky and some of the newbies back it is all going to be making hay while the sun shines.
In the words from that movie the castle
Get your hands off it Daryl! Very Happy

Jez07 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:36 pm

It isn't about wins and losses. It is about processes and systems.

Even with long injury lists, there is not one hint of a sustaniable, recognizable and defined system.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:37 pm

hot pie wrote:
Jez07, whilst we understand freedom of speech, for someone that has been a member of Nicks for 10 days, could you start being a little more positive in you much publicised comments regarding our much loved team.

I'm sure you are very welcome to be apart of the Nick's family

We have far too much negativity regarding our team on this board, and we should be supporting the club during this rough period, and not attempting to drag us down even further.

The best comment in this thread was the one about that "we really have no idea what is truly happening inside our club", so lets no longer make statements about people at the club and confuse options with facts.

Supporting our team is more about just winning, it's a little like being a parent, you stick by them no matter what mistakes they make.

We have all the other team supporters trying to kick the crap out of Collingwood, so it is up to us to stand behind our team

Maybe we should all say "Side by Side" to ourselves before we add a negative post,

let's get back to being true Collingwood supporters.

Go Pies

Exactamundo. Smile
hot pie Pisces

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:22 am

Jez07 wrote:
It isn't about wins and losses. It is about processes and systems.

Even with long injury lists, there is not one hint of a sustaniable, recognizable and defined system.

Ok Jez07, It is about winning and loosing or what is the point of the game,

Are you able to expand your thoughts of what you think our sustainable, recognizable and defined system should look like?

Like you Jez07, I'm certainly not happy with our clubs performance, and I hope this is what is driving the frustrations in your posts, but in the light of day, with the list of injury's to key players, I'm not really surprised, however the amount of injuries over a number of years are a real concern.

I enjoy reading other member thoughts (rather than rants) and as this is my second response to one of your posts please do not take this as a personal attack
E 

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:41 am

actually its your second and your third, but who's counting. Very Happy
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:49 am

kickit2me wrote:
Just had. a look at a club by club injury list.

Adelaide - 7 (0 long term injuries)
Brisbane - 10 (3)
Carlton - 10 (0)
Collingwood - 15 (4)
Essendon - 4 (1)
Fremantle - 10 (5)
Geelong - 9 (3)
Gold Coast - 10 (7)
GWS - 11 (4)
Hawthorn - 9 (2)
Melbourne - 6 (1)
North 8 (1)
Port - 9 (4)
Richmond 5 (0)
St Kilda 5 (0)
Sydney 6 (1)
West Coast 4 (0)
Western Bulldogs 10 (5)

An injury list of 15, with 4 long term, isn't helping us.

David Parkin acknowledged this on AFL teams last night too.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:49 am

What'sinaname wrote:
hot pie wrote:
Jez07, whilst we understand freedom of speech, for someone that has been a member of Nicks for 10 days, could you start being a little more positive in you much publicised comments regarding our much loved team.

We have far too much negativity regarding our team on this board, and we should be supporting the club during this rough period, and not attempting to drag us down even further.

The best comment in this thread was the one about that "we really have no idea what is truly happening inside our club", so lets no longer make statements about people at the club and confuse options with facts.

Supporting our team is more about just winning, it's a little like being a parent, you stick by them no matter what mistakes they make.

We have all the other team supporters trying to kick the crap out of Collingwood, so it is up to us to stand behind our team

Maybe we should all say "Side by Side" to ourselves before we add a negative post,

Go Pies

Who ended up being true Essendon supporters. Those that stood by Hird despite all of the evidence or those realised it was a cluster **** and wanted him gone?

Those wanting Hird gone would have seemed negative in the eyes of the "stand by Hird" brigade, but ultimately, they were right.

So being negative doesn't make anyone less of a true Pies supporter.

A comparison of a bloke who led a systematic cheating drug regime with a bloke trying to coach a team ravaged by injury.... yeah, why didn't I see that.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:54 am

jackcass wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
hot pie wrote:

Go Pies

Who ended up being true Essendon supporters. Those that stood by Hird despite all of the evidence or those realised it was a cluster **** and wanted him gone?

Those wanting Hird gone would have seemed negative in the eyes of the "stand by Hird" brigade, but ultimately, they were right.

A comparison of a bloke who led a systematic cheating drug regime with a bloke trying to coach a team ravaged by injury.... yeah, why didn't I see that.

You said it Jackcass ... a bloke who is trying!!!!
And try as he might he is still a dud.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:03 am

Jez07 wrote:
The people who are critical of the club aren't white ants.

This whole let's support the club blindy mentality is the exact reason we are in the mess we are.

If you truly care for Collingwood, you don't wear rose coloured glasses.

Some people here think the Collingwood FC is Eddie McGuire & Nathan Buckley.

Memo, it isn't. They are just 2 people who pass through the doors.

You clearly don't even take the time to read what people post before you spew forth the next bucket of vomit.

Point me to the poster who isn't concerned about our performances.

Point me to the poster who isn't worried about our injuries.

Point me to the poster who isn't worried about our structures breaking down.

Point me to the poster who blindly acquiesces to Bucks and Ed and cedes them jobs for life.

Point me to the poster who isn't critical of the club as a consequence of all of these factors.

Just because we choose to behave like civilised adults and discuss/debate these issues without ignoring contributing factors, without the need for blood in the water, without burning down everything we love about the club, we're somehow seen as sunshine and "perceptive fellow" and wearing rose coloured glasses.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:08 am

jackcass wrote:
Jez07 wrote:

This whole let's support the club blindy mentality is the exact reason we are in the mess we are.

You clearly don't even take the time to read what people post before you spew forth the next bucket of vomit.

Point me to the poster who blindly acquiesces to Bucks and Ed and cedes them jobs for life.

Point me to the poster who isn't critical of the club as a consequence of all of these factors.

Just because we choose to behave like civilised adults and discuss/debate these issues without ignoring contributing factors, without the need for blood in the water, without burning down everything we love about the club, we're somehow seen as sunshine and "perceptive fellow" and wearing rose coloured glasses.

What, you think Jez07 is using a straw man agument to bandy repetitive negativity about? Shocked

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:14 am

jackcass wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
hot pie wrote:

Go Pies

The comment was about what defines a true supporter. Following the heard does make one a better supporter than someone who thinks otherwise. But I can understand how you struggle to comprehend that.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:15 am

jackcass wrote:
Jez07 wrote:

You clearly don't even take the time to read what people post before you spew forth the next bucket of vomit. spew forth vomit!

"spew forth vomit."
You are such a charming man.
If you can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen!
maybe you should migrate across to Big Footy or Hotrods
So your superior intellect can grace greener pastures.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:33 am

What'sinaname wrote:
jackcass wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
hot pie wrote:

Go Pies

The comment was about what defines a true supporter. Following the heard does make one a better supporter than someone who thinks otherwise. But I can understand how you struggle to comprehend that.

Right, so he didn't use Hird and the Bumbers as a point of comparison then... right... thanks for clearing that up for me...
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:35 am

watt price tully wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Jez07 wrote:

What, you think Jez07 is using a straw man agument to bandy repetitive negativity about? Shocked

no, no, no, no, yes Embarassed
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:38 am

thompsoc wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Jez07 wrote:

You clearly don't even take the time to read what people post before you spew forth the next bucket of vomit. spew forth vomit!

"spew forth vomit."
You are such a charming man.
If you can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen!
maybe you should migrate across to Big Footy or Hotrods
So your superior intellect can grace greener pastures.

We should have Nicks Survivor.
Every time the pies lose we vote off the island 1 Lollipper.
Every time the pies win we vote off 1 SSer.

Whoever is voted off loses their posting privileges for 1 month.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11   

Jump to: