Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 180, 181, 182  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Give no presence of mind to a journo with her
experience sitting beside lo life,s Hutchie and Lyon
on that crap footy show

Still its a living

ronrat 

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:43 pm

Ckearly when it comes to pure football Caro has NFI. Trent Cotchinm spare me days. As for the chopsticks. If she wants to defend workplace bullying and violence against wonen that is her call,
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Clearly unEdifying for the President to get involved in something as unseemly and unrelated to our Club as this, others were quick to blow the whistle on her omission, don't need the club president adding to the fire

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:16 pm

Anything to do with Wilhelmina, let Ed rip it...
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:42 pm

Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
Clearly unEdifying for the President to get involved in something as unseemly and unrelated to our Club as this, others were quick to blow the whistle on her omission, don't need the club president adding to the fire

He was not talking as the Collingwood club president. He was not at a Collingwood function or wearing his Collingwood cap. He was making a comment as a sports journalist and made as part of a discussion.

Last edited by Member 7167 on Tue May 30, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:49 pm

They're ll journos, divided on employer lines having slaps at each other.

Nothing to see here.

I've expressed my opinion on Carro enough times, no need to repeat it again.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Not sure why the mods deleted my 'Yawn Rolling Eyes '
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:23 pm

Caro was on air tonight saying that she has no grudge against Dusty. If this is the case and her lack of any votes was not her being vindictive it only further reinforces the fact that she has no clue about footy.

She had Ken Hinkley on air tonight and couldn't resist asking him if he would have allowed a player to stay on in Shanghai (Gazza). He deflected by saying that he doesn't comment on other teams players, only his own. Good response Ken. Caro fishing for controversy as usual. She never actually reports on footy. Just looks for all the crap going on around it. Muck raker. Don't care about her gender. Just a piss poor journalist when it comes to football.

Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:38 pm

Member 7167 wrote:

He was not talking as the Collingwood club president. He was not at a Collingwood function or wearing his Collingwood cap. He was making a comment as a sports journalist and made a commentas part of a discussion.

Ah, different hats; perfectly acceptable in that case....

I also must profess to being unaware that Ed was still in the journalism game as well

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:13 pm

Member 7167 wrote:

He was not talking as the Collingwood club president. He was not at a Collingwood function or wearing his Collingwood cap. He was making a comment as a sports journalist and made a commentas part of a discussion.

Ah, different hats; perfectly acceptable in that case....

I also must profess to being unaware that Ed was still in the journalism game as well

Being the Collingwood President does not keep Eddie in the lifestyle he enjoys. Eddie Everywhere has many hats.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:21 pm

Damien wrote:
Caro was on air tonight saying that she has no grudge against Dusty. If this is the case and her lack of any votes was not her being vindictive it only further reinforces the fact that she has no clue about footy.

She had Ken Hinkley on air tonight and couldn't resist asking him if he would have allowed a player to stay on in Shanghai (Gazza). He deflected by saying that he doesn't comment on other teams players, only his own. Good response Ken. Caro fishing for controversy as usual. She never actually reports on footy. Just looks for all the crap going on around it. Muck raker. Don't care about her gender. Just a piss poor journalist when it comes to football.

Agree. How can she be a Footy Jurno when she never Writes about Footy?

She also Likes to Bash Man

BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Damien wrote:

Agree. How can she be a Footy Jurno when she never Writes about Footy?

She also Likes to Bash Man

oh boyz

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:59 pm

Member 7167 wrote:

He was not talking as the Collingwood club president. He was not at a Collingwood function or wearing his Collingwood cap. He was making a comment as a sports journalist and made as part of a discussion.

Disagree with your view here. It's time for Ed to stop being one of the boys and to grow up. I love him as a president of our club but he's made a dick of himself before. I think Rudeboy summed it up pretty well some time ago when Rude described Ed's role on 3MMM or wherever as "demeaning" I continue to agree with him.

Ed was being petty. Crackerjack hit the nail on the head irrespective of what role he was in at the time - doesn't pass the pub test - he's still President of our club and that doesn't stop because he was at Fox or 3MMM.

Ultimately, it's about perception and he knows this better than most (Maguire Media) but he can't seem to resist temptation.

Redlight 

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:45 pm

I don't see the problem. Generally those making the biggest fuss about Ed's multiple hats are people who have a deep-seated dislike of the Collingwood football club. They have a vested interest in turning every molehill into an entire mountain range.

His high profile has been of great benefit to the club. It's a bonus that it also irks people like Caroline.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:56 pm

Redlight wrote:
I don't see the problem. Generally those making the biggest fuss about Ed's multiple hats are people who have a deep-seated dislike of the Collingwood football club. They have a vested interest in turning every molehill into an entire mountain range.

His high profile has been of great benefit to the club. It's a bonus that it also irks people like Caroline.

Yeah right, 'deep-seated dislikes' and 'vested interest' eh? Seems plausible...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 180, 181, 182  Next
Page 77 of 182   

Jump to: