Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What Becomes Her....... begins

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Travis chasing me please!

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:37 pm

ill see how i feel!! there is another 4 chapters already written atm so youll just have to wait and see what happens LOL!!!
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:29 pm

Well get typing girly!

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:19 am

Just don't ever put me with a rugby player. They suck.
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:51 pm

Some of the rugby guys are hot though!!!!

Have you read my new story Mel!! let me know what you think.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:33 pm

Hey girls!! I have added the next two episodes of this story for you all to have a read of!! I hope you enjoy reading them!!!

Episode 22

Alan wandered thru the clubrooms checking watch every 5 mins. All he wanted was for the day to be over. He wanted to see Yadie. He was really missing her today. As if on cue his phone rung and his eyes lit up when he seen Yadie’s name flashing on the front.
“Hey you. I was just thinking about you” he said
“Were you? What were you thinking about?” she asked
“What I’d like to be doing with you right now” he chuckled
“Aw babe. That’s so nice to know and it has made me start thinking of what you could be doing” she laughed, “Actually I was ringing to see if you had heard from Nick today? I’ve tried to reach Danni and I’m getting no answer”
“That’s all you rang for? Ripped off” he laughed, “No I haven’t, he hasn’t been here all day actually”
“Mmmm, ok, I guess I’ll just keep trying then. I’ll see you later this afternoon ok”
“I’m counting down the minutes” he said as they hung up.

Alan went over to the rowing machines and sat down. He began his sets and working hard. He wasn’t paying attention when Travis walked over.
“Hey Al! Enjoying yourself mate?” he said
Alan stopped and wiped his forehead “Hey”
Travis jumped on the machine next to Alan and started doing some half arsed reps.
“What the hell is going on with Ash and Scott? He is supposed to be a mate and now he is chasing her tail. All she wants to do is be friends with me and all I want is to have her back” he blurted out
Alan finished his last few reps before he stopped “What? My god! You are hopeless. How do you know she is with Scott? Have you asked? And why would you want her back? All you two ever did was fight when you were together!” he said bluntly, “Maybe your better off as mates”
Travis sat there for a minute taking in what Alan had just said. He was a little shocked that he had just opened up and said all that.
“Maybe your right, at least we can start off as friends and then see what happens” he said
Alan just shrugged his shoulders and started off on another set. Travis stood up and walked away.

“C’mon Danni answer your bloody phone” Yadie said aloud. But yet again it went to voicemail, “You better be having some out of this world sex not to answer your phone” she left.
She hung up and sat down. All she wanted to do was talk and at the moment it felt like she had no one. She was as happy as that she and Alan had patched things up, but she still felt like she had a big burden on her shoulders with his mum. Although what he did was amazing, she didn’t want their relationship to ruin the one he had with his mother. No Danni to talk to, and not really wanting to let anyone else in on what happened she was feeling lonely. She scrolled thru her phone and stopped at Cooper’s number. They had a nice little chat the other day. She wondered if he would be interested now. She dialed his number.
“Hello” he said
“Hey Cooper, it’s Yadie” she said
“Hey. Oh shit is Danni ok?” he asked
“Oh yeah, sorry didn’t think. Yeah she’s fine. I was wondering if you would like to catch up for a coffee with me?” she said
”What, with you? You feeling alright?” he asked
“Yes I am fine. I enjoyed our brief chat the other day and was curious if you’d want to continue it?” she replied
“Umm this isn’t a joke right?” he asked again to confirm his suspicions
“No it’s not a joke. It’s up to you just say yes or no” Yadie said
“Yeah ok, why not. Where we going to?” Cooper replied
“How about Starbucks on Elizabeth Street in say 15 mins or so?”
“Yeah no worries. See ya then” he said and they hung up.

15mins later Yadie was walking into Starbucks to find Cooper already there. She walked over and Cooper greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.
“Nice to see you again” he said
“Yeah same here” she replied
A waiter came and took their order and the two of them were soon in a deep conversation. Cooper told Yadie it was nice to catch up with her. Since her and Danni had split, he hadn’t seen anyone he used to talk to when he was with her, but he understood that she was so happy with Nick. Yadie filled him on their latest saga and he told her he was glad they had made up. Yadie could see the hurt in his eyes when he said it. He really did still love Danni. It must have been so hard for him to deal with. But he seemed to have got thru it, and he would find someone else one day. He was way to handsome and too much of a gentleman to be alone forever.
Cooper asked Yadie about her life and she told him about Alan and his mum and everything in between.
“Wow! What a fun life you lead” he said laughing a little
“Gee thanks. It’s a blast really” she replied
“Well he obviously loves you to basically send his mum packing, and to buy you a tiffany necklace” Cooper said
Yadie just smiled. She did feel guilty about his mum. But what could she do. They both sat there for about 2 hours just chatting before Yadie looked at her watch.
“Shit is that the time. I had better get going. Didn’t realise it was so late” she said
Cooper nodded “It’s been great seeing you again. We’ll have to do it again sometime”
“For sure” Yadie replied
They gave each other a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek and went their separate ways.

Yadie walked to her car and drove home. She went inside to find Alan lying half naked on the couch. They hadn’t moved in together yet, but they were always at one of their places. She put her bag down and tip toed over to him.
She started kissing his chest and worked her way to his stomach. Alan stirred and opened his eyes a little and gave Yadie a cocky little grin. He looked down at Yadie who just stared at him and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dale walked inside and heard Em banging cupboard doors and opening and closing the drawers. She hadn’t heard him come in, so he went and stood by the kitchen door and watched her running around like a chicken with her head cut off. He laughed a little but she didn’t seem to notice. He walked into the kitchen and sat at the table and laughed at her.
“What are you doing?” he said
Em turned around a threw a potato at him “Trying to make you dinner”, she laughed, “But you have nothing that works in this place”
Dale got up and walked over to her, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.
“Your gorgeous you know that. And I’m so glad that we didn’t do the whole break thing” he said
“Aww thanks baby. I’m glad too” she said and kissed him back.

Dale pulled Em closer to him and kissed her neck while running his hands down her chest and began to unbutton her shirt. He massaged her breasts and noticed her nipples begging for attention. He pulled off her shirt and took off her bra to release them. He lent over and begun to suck on them worrying her nipples with his teeth and lips, sucking as much of her into his mouth as he could massaging them with his hands a well.
Em stood there holding Dale’s head against her chest where she found herself responding to his eagerness.
Reaching behind her she undid her skirt and let it fall on the floor. Dale looked up at Em’s face and reached between her legs and gently massaged her sex thru her panties. He tugged at them down and she stood there naked in front of him. He picked Em up and took her to his bed. He pushed her knees apart and exposed her and had a perfect view. He lowered his face down to her and he ran his tongue down the entire length of her. Em squirmed on the bed as his tongue got her juices flowing. As he buried his tongue in her she clamped his head against herself pressing into her as she ground her hips into his face.

She felt her orgasm hit as wave after wave of delight washed over her body. When he finished he crawled up onto her and kissed her and ran his fingers down her front. Em kissed him fervently, then rolled him over and undressed him, freeing his hardened dick. Grasping it in her hands, she started licking and sucking the head of it, teasing him with her tongue. She licked the entire length stopping to carefully lick and suckle his balls, then returned to his dick letting it slide into her mouth, her tongue bathing it s she sucked it back don her throat.
She stopped and quickly got up and sat on top of him. Em could feel him sliding in and out as she bounced around. It didn’t take long and Dale rolled her over without letting his dick leave her. He hooked her knees over his shoulders and pumped her until she begged him to go harder and faster, she wanted cum. Dale was on the verge as well so he did what Em asked and with strangled cries Dale unloaded himself in her and could feel Em’s body shake and they were both spent. Dale rolled off Em and collapsed next to her.
Em looked over at him and smiled “Where did that come from?” she asked
Dale shrugged his shoulders “You looked so cute in the kitchen”
Em chuckled and kissed him. She jumped out of the bed and went to the kitchen and picked up and put back on her clothes, and went and sat on the end of the bed looking at Dale.
“I’m hungry” she said
Dale winked “ I know what I feel like” he said wrapping his arms around her and pulling her back down onto him
“I thought this wasn’t all you wanted?” Em said laughing, not that she was caring right now. She was going to make the most of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash walked into Central Perk and seen Billy wasn’t there yet, she was a little nervous and wasn’t sure if she should be doing this. She did want to get over Travis but maybe this would turn into a distraction. She turned around to leave and walked right into Billy.
“Your not having a good day are you?” he chuckled
“No. I’m having a shitty one! Sorry I’m just so out of it today” she said
He gave her a smile and ushered her a back table.
“What would you like?” he asked
Ash looked at the menu, coffees everywhere. She actually felt like bourbon, “I’ll have a mocha please” she said and grabbed her wallet.
“Put that away. I’m paying. I invited you out” he said getting up to go and order.

Ash sat there in silence waiting for Billy to come back. She still didn’t know what to say or how to get a conversation started. They’d only just met. She was off in her own little dream world when he came back.
“So do you come here often? I’ve actually only been here once before” he said
Ash didn’t respond. Instead she sat there looking like a stunned mullet.
“Ash you alright?” he said waving his hand in her face.
She snapped out of it “Shit sorry! What did you say?”
Billy laughed, “It’s ok. Was general stuff, no biggy”
“So what’s going on with you?” Ash asked
“Not much just getting on with pre season. Want to win back to back. I rather like being premiers” he laughed
“I can understand that. I rather enjoyed the Pies being premiers too!” Ash replied
Billy smiled at her and he got one back.

The sat there and talked for about 2 hours about anything and everything. Billy made Ash laugh and smile, something she really hadn’t done for a while.
“Well this was nice. I really appreciated the invite, but I had better get going. Didn’t realise the time” Ash said
“Oh no worries. It was my pleasure” he replied
They stood up and Billy gave Ash a hug and she went to give him a peck on the cheek but he moved his head and she got his lips. He moved his hands from around her waist to her face and kissed her back. Ash didn’t try to resist, she let it happen ad she enjoyed it. It felt like it lasted forever but after a few minutes they pulled apart. Ash took a step backwards and looked a little shocked, whereas Billy just smiled at her.
“Can I see you again? I’d really like to. I had a good time this afternoon” he said
“I would like to, but I just got out of a relationship and I wouldn’t want to put you in a horrible situation, I don’t know if I’m ready for anything yet” she said honestly
Billy lost his smile a little “ I understand, but does that mean we cant hang out, cause I did have a good time” he said
Ash shook her head “No we can hang out, but for now we can be friends ok”
Billy nodded and his smile returned. He kissed her again and then walked out to his car.

Ash sat back down and gathered her thoughts. “Oh my god” she thought. She was shocked at what just happened. It was not expected, but she did enjoy it, it made her tingle. She grabbed her bag and left. She wanted to go home and curl up on her couch. She was almost home when her pone rung.
“Hello” she answered
“Hey stranger. What’s up?” It was Scott.
“Not much. Just had coffee with Billy Slater” she said
“Shit hey. What was that about?” he asked
“I crashed into his car and it just kinda happened. It was nice actually” she said
“You crashed your car? Are you ok?” Scott asked
“Yeah yeah. It was just a fender bender. I’m fine. What are you doing anyway?” she said
“Nothing just wanted to ask you a question” he said
“Yeah, what’s that” Ash said
“How much do you know about Bianca? I know your mates” he said

Ash told him that Bianca was a great girl but she was just out of her relationship with Chris, so she wasn’t sure how she was doing with it at all; she hadn’t really spoken to her about it. Scott acknowledged everything Ash said and asked her if she would mind if he dated her or wanted to date her. Ash said of course not. It was up to them and they could do whatever they wanted. They hung up and Ash pulled into her driveway. She walked up to the door and seen a huge bouquet of flowers on her doormat. She picked them up and read the card,
‘Ash,
Just wanted to say that I miss you and I want to see you again as more than friends.
Love you always Travis
xoxo’

Ash walked inside and ripped the card off the flowers and threw it in the bin. She was going to put the flowers in the bin to, but they were so beautiful she couldn’t. She put her bag down and found a vase and put them in there and put them on the table. She looked at the clock and it was only 6 o’clock. What was she going to do? She thought she’d see what everyone else was doing.

Heath had walked into training earlier that day with a spring in his step and was the same as he walked out later. He was extremely happy that Mel wanted to try for another baby so soon. Ever since he found he was going to be a dad, he wanted it even more. It was well after six when he walked inside. Mel was in the lounge room watching the news. He walked in behind her and gave her a kiss.
“Hey babe, how was your day?” he asked
“Yeah ok. Pretty boring though, work is so slow” she replied
He came and sat down next to her and took his shoes off.
“Oh yuck, they stink!” Mel laughed
He took his sock off and threw it at her face, “Take a whiff of that then” he said
Mel leant over and put the sock to his mouth, “Do you like that” she laughed

Heath pushed her hand away and pulled her to him. He wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her lips with an urge of passion. Mel responded with her hand running down his chest and along his inner thigh Heath obviously enjoyed Mel’s touch because his grip and intensity lifted. He slid his hand along Mel’s leg and moved his kisses to her neck and down the top of her chest. Mel gasped as Heath let his lips cover her neck and chest with soft and sensual kisses, while he was moaning slightly at the thought of Mel’s hand gently running her fingers along his hardened shaft Heath pulled Mel onto his lap and picked her up and stood up with her in his arms and he walked to the bedroom while kissing her passionately.

He pushed Mel down onto the bed and ripped her shirt open and pushed his body between her legs and then ran his tongue and kissed down her chest and as close to her nipples as he could without touching them, instead leaving her to squirm with anticipation. He moved his hand down to Mel’s pants and undid them and tried to take them down as fast as he could. He wanted her now. Mel really didn’t need much encouragement, as Heath tried to slide down along her as she slipped her hand down his pants and found what she was looking for. He stopped and moved up a little more. Mel gripped his dick and started stroking it with her fingertips. She pushed Heath off her with the other hand and laid him on his back. She removed his shirt and then his pants to release him from the tight struggle he was having. Mel slowly made her way down to his dick and she flicked and blew on the tip. This made Heath squirm a little. He grabbed Mel’s head and held it onto him watching as Mel bobbed up and down between his legs. She grabbed the base and let her tongue thrash about while he was in her mouth. Heath bucked his hips to meet her head and was about to lighten his load when Mel pulled her mouth off him and slowly got up and straddled him. He looked at her with eyes that said ‘what did you do that for?’

Mel slowly lowered herself down on him little by little; everytime she inched further down she would let out a whimper of pleasure. Heath couldn’t take it anymore and with one quick thrust of his hips, he was in. Mel ground her hips in small circles into him while kissing him forcibly. He was trying hard to hold back but after a few minutes her couldn’t wait anymore, Mel sat up and made harder thrusts forward while digging her nails into his chest, she was getting so worked up. She began to move faster and faster with Heath grinding his hips up into her with every movement she made. He sat up slightly and took hold of her hips while he lifted her up and down on him. With one final thrust of his hips he came and while still inside her he massaged her clit until she came too!
Afterwards they laid in each other’s arms and drifted off to sleep.

Episode 23

It had felt like years since Nick had asked Danni to marry him because they still had not told anyone. When they were still at the hotel they decided that they would have a party for family and friends and share it with them then, and in the mean time, Danni wouldn’t wear her ring else it might have given it away.
So finally after 2 weeks from when he had initially asked her, they threw their party. No one had any idea what it was for, even when there was a mixture of both family and friends, because they told everyone it was just a get together before the season officially began.
A few hours into the drinking and talking Nick turned off the music and stood on a milk crate. Danni had gone inside to put her ring on and came back outside turning it round making sure that no one could see it (but the diamond was that big, it was very hard to miss).

“Can I have everyone’s attention please” Nick said quite loudly, “I would like to thank you all for coming tonight. As we all know the new season is upon us and this will be one of the last times we can have a piss up” he continued.
“Yeah on the piss ups!!” Pendles yelled out, and of course everyone laughed.
“Ok ok, now on a more serious note I’d like to say something if I may, oh wait, I will be” Nick laughed.
“Make it quick, your wasting valuable drinking time” Dale chuckled
Em looked at him and shook her head, “You are hopeless!!”
“Yeah ok, I’ll make it quick. There was another reason that you were all asked here tonight too. 2 weeks ago, I asked Danni to marry me, and she said YES!!” he said with the biggest grin on his face.

Everyone stopped still and they went silent. Some of the boys’ jaws dropped too! After what seemed like ages they all started laughing and clapping and some of the girls started crying. One by one they guys came and shook Nick’s hand while all the girls just wanted to see the ring.
“Oh my god!! You could poke an eye out with that!” Yadie said, “Congrats mate, it’s fantastic” she said giving Danni a big hug.
After Yadie, everyone jumped in and hugged her and checked the ring out. Even the boys made an attempt. She wasn’t sure who it was, but they certainly put a lot of effort into their hug, even tried to feel her arse.
Some of the guys made their way back towards Nick and did the manly thing and shook his hand and making sure they told him he was nuts for doing it.
Nick’s mum walked over to him and gave him a big hug and whispered something in his ear. He just smiled and said ‘I know mum thanks’.
He looked over at Danni who was smiling from ear to ear and just had a glow about her. He knew he had made the right decision.
“Right, now we have that out of the way, lets get pissed and have a good time!” he shouted and turned the music back on.
He sat down in his chair and Alan asked him if Paul knew yet and cause he wasn’t at the party. Nick said he’d tell him in person, and then he laughed, nothing was going to spoil this now. Danni walked inside to grab a drink and Nick’s mother followed her.
“Evening Danni” she said
“Oh hi Mrs Maxwell. I didn’t see you there” she replied
“No matter dear. I just wanted to speak with you in private” she said
“Of course. What’s on your mind?” Danni said
Mrs Maxwell cleared her throat, “I just wanted to let you know that I think my Nick has picked very wisely with you, but if you EVER hurt him, like you have done before, you will be dealing with me young lady” she said, she gave her a hug and a quick kiss “Welcome to the family” she said before walking back outside.

Danni was stunned, how did she know that? Surely Nick wouldn’t have told his mother that she had slept with Paul. She didn’t know what to say or do about that. Yadie walked inside and noticed Danni’s look and asked her what was wrong, Danni told her and Yadie almost spat her drink back out.
“She said what?” she said
“I’d have to deal with her. Why would Nick have told her?” Danni replied
They stood there debating it when Danni’s mum walked in and they stopped. They both knew what she was like, and Danni didn’t want a scene being made. She came over and hugged her.
“I’m so happy for you, and so is your dad, very happy. Although he is still unsure about the whole Collingwood player business” she laughed
Danni and Yadie laughed too. They both knew how much Danni’s dad despised Collingwood, but he had to be a little nicer now that his daughter was about to marry one of them. Danni looked outside and seen her dad talking to Nick and laughing and sharing a joke. That made her smile again. She was on top of the world at the moment.

Outside Nick had moved on from Danni’s dad and was chatting with Em and Ash, and they were getting stuck into him about how he asked Danni. He said he took her out and asked. He didn’t want to tell them exactly. That to him was private. But the girls seemed to be happy with that answer though. Danni came back outside and walked over to Nick and the girls. She put her arm around his waist and hugged into him. He gave her a quick kiss and turned back to the conversation he changed the subject and asked Ash where Billy was.
“How, what are you talking about?” Ash said looking stunned
“Ah, I know all” Nick laughed.
Ash chuckled and went a little red. Danni and Em looked at her as if to say ‘why do we not know about this?’ and Ash could see it.
“Ok ok geez!! Well I have only seen him about 4 times so it is still new. I don’t know what is going on with it yet” she said
“You sneaky shit Ash. How did this happen?” Em asked
“Um I crashed into his car” she laughed
“You did what?? Well that’s a new way of meeting men” Danni laughed
“Yeah well I don’t know if I would suggest it” Ash said, “But it has been nice to get to know him. We will just see how we go”
“Well you should have asked him to come Ash. Nice chance for him to meet your crazy friends” Danni said smiling
“Well I was going to, but I thought better of it cause we’ve only been out the few times. Maybe next time then hey” Ash said
Em and Danni nodded. Danni ushered the girls inside and took them to the bar and poured them all a jaggerbomb and handed them out.
Danni made a toast “Girls, I love you all, just not as much as Nick!! But thanks for standing by me thru everything, you are all the best” she yelled and slammed down her drink.
The rest of them followed. Now all they wanted to do was dance, so Danni walked over to the stereo and flicked thru some cd’s until she found something and swapped it over. The first song up was ‘Rock your body’ and they all started jumping around and shaking their booties!!
Danni sauntered over to Nick and planted a passionate kiss on him before turning around and going back to the girls. As she walked back she caught Bianca and Pendles exchanging flirty looks. She wondered what was going on there, or if it was just the alcohol talking. She left it and she would ask Bianca tomorrow.

Just as the girls were starting to get into the night, Nick came and stole Danni away cause all their relatives were leaving and they needed to say goodbye. They walked out the front and hugged and kissed everyone goodbye and thanked them for coming. They watched them leave and Nick turned around and picked Danni up in his arms and kissed her.
“I love you” he said
“I love you too” she replied and they walked back out to the backyard to find everyone right where they left them. It was going to be a big night and not to mention a fun one.

Scott rolled over and balanced himself on one elbow while he ran his fingers along Bianca’s back. He was truly enjoying her company was found it quite amazing that they had kept their relationship quiet. Even though he had asked Ash about her, he didn’t actually say they were together or that he had asked her out, and Dale only knew about the one night they had shared, but knew nothing about anything else that had done since. So no one knew. He seemed to think that Bianca liked it that way, at least for now anyway. She might change her mind, but while they were just starting out, it wasn’t even an issue.

He continued to stroke her back with the slightest of touches, which would have tickled most people, but Bianca didn’t even stir. He didn’t try to wake her up, he leant over and kissed her forehead and jumped up and went and had a shower. He stood under the water for about 20 mins before he got out and dried himself off. He threw his towel back on their rail and walked into the bedroom again. He stood at his dresser and felt something graze across his ass. He turned around to find Bianca sitting up with the blankets up around her chest.
“Do you always wander around your bedroom naked?” she asked
“Only when I have a beautiful woman in my bed” he chuckled
Bianca just smiled and called him over to her on the bed. He literally ran the 2-metre distance and jumped on the bed.
“You rang?” he said
“I did” Bianca replied wrapping her lips around his. She kissed him with an intense passion that she hadn’t used before on anyone. She couldn’t even remember if she had felt this with Chris. She pulled Scott onto her body and because he wasn’t wearing anything, it was a lot harder for Bianca nit to notice how much Scott wanted her too!

Scott decided to make Bianca earn what she wanted out of him. He could feel her hands starting to wander and he slapped them away. Every time she would move her hands further down his leg he wouldn’t let her get any closer.
“Oh Scotty what are you doing?” she asked batting her eyelids at him
“Making you earn it” he laughed
With that Bianca leant over the edge of the bed and picked up her stockings. She pushed him on onto the bed and pushed his hands up above his head and tied them both together and also to the bed head. She giggled a little as she watched Scott’s face go from a little excited, to a look that read he wasn’t quite sure about this. He was now both bare naked and at Bianca’s disposal.
She kissed his lips and then ran her tongue down and around his neck. Scott wiggled s little, she slowly moved her tongue down his chest and when she reached his nipples she even used her teeth, a little which got a moan out of him. She continued moving down his body and she let her hands caress his chest and pinch his nipples so she could get a bigger noise from him, and with the added incentive that he couldn’t touch her, it only made it more exciting.

Bianca got down to Scott’s very hard and very aroused dick, which was standing at attention to greet her mouth. She didn’t take it in to start with; instead she licked the tip a few times and then blew on it. That made Scott squirm a lot and Bianca enjoyed watching him when he was like that. She slowly licked and kissed it his entire shaft and then when he least expected it Bianca took him in her mouth and began sucking him up and down in a slow rhythm. He was enjoying every minute of it, but he hated not being able to touch Bianca. He begged her to untie him but she wouldn’t, she got faster and faster and it was getting too much for Scott and he unloaded himself much to the surprise of Bianca.
She excused herself for a minute and when she came back Scott was already half way back at attention for her.

She walked over to him and stood on the bed over him. She slowly started to grinding her body to the music she had running in her head. She was running her hands across her body and touching herself in places that were normally reserved for the fellas! She didn’t have to wait long for Scott to be ready to go again. She still wouldn’t untie him and she slid down his body and just for good measure she wrapped her mouth around his dick to make sure he was nice and hard enough for her to sit on.
Scott gasped at just the thought of what was about to happen. Bianca moved herself above Scott’s hips and slowly lowered herself onto his shaft. She started making small movements by rocking back and forth and running her hands down his chest. All he wanted to do was wrap his arms around Bianca and hold her down onto him, but she wouldn’t untie him.

She started moving a little faster and started grinding her hips into Scott’s and he was groaning with such pleasure. He started to gnaw on the stockings to get them loose enough he could get his hands free.
Bianca leant forward and tormented him because everytime he would just about get her nipple into his mouth, she would move further away. He was throwing his hips up off the bed and into Bianca so hard that it was making her squeal with delight. All of a sudden he pulled his hands forward and the stockings ripped and his hands were free. He pulled himself up and pulled Bianca’s hair so her head pulled back and exposed her neck, he kissed and sucked on it and made his way down to her breasts. The second that he touched then Bianca started bucking like crazy. He seemed to know just the right spot. He sucked and pinched her nipples with his mouth and teeth and Bianca pumped herself on Scott harder and faster. She started to really grind down onto his hips and he was thoroughly enjoying it to. He let his hands take hold of her waist and pushed her further down onto him while he lifted his hips into as well and they both began to feel a surge of energy in them. Scott begged her to go harder and faster, he could feel her cumming and he wanted them to experience it together. Bianca bounced up and down as fast as her body would let her and she dug her teeth into Scott’s shoulder and then they both felt a huge rush of what felt like waves coming from everywhere.

Bianca fell into a heap on top of Scott. He was exhausted himself. He laid there and closed his eyes. She pulled herself off him and kissed his lips. She laid down next to him and he put his arms around her and pulled her in close and they drifted back off to sleep.

Paul was pissed. He knew Danni and Nick had had a party on the weekend and yet he wasn’t invited. He thought that was quite rude. Ok, he tried to steal Danni from Nick, and she had cheated on Nick with him, but that was no reason not to be invited to their party, at least that’s what he thought.
He walked into the Lexus Centre and saw Nick, Alan, Travis and a few others laughing and talking by the gym. He knew he wasn’t in Nick’s good books still, but they were still teammates and so he thought he would go over and say hi and see what all the fuss was about. As he walked over, he noticed Alan say something to Nick and then Nick turned around and walked over to him.
“Can I speak with you” Nick said coldly
Paul shrugged his shoulders and followed Nick into an office.
“What’s all this about then?” he asked
Nick sat on the edge of a table “Well I’m assuming you know that we had a get together on the weekend” he said
“Yeah I did. I noticed I wasn’t invited either” Paul snapped
“And you honestly expected one did you?” Nick said, “You’ve got to be kidding, after everything you did”
“I wasn’t the only one Nick. It takes two to cheat” Paul argued
“Yeah well anyway, I thought I would be the one to tell you in person that I asked Danni to marry me and she said yes, so now you have no chance with her, not that you did really anyway” Nick sniggered
“What? You’re kidding? Mate she wanted me remember” Paul replied without realising what else Nick had said
Nick just laughed at him “I’ll make sure you have a front seat at the wedding just to prove it” and walked away

Just then Paul clicked on to what Nick had said. He watched Nick walk away and could hear him laughing.
‘Holy shit! No way! How is that possible?’ he thought.
He was shattered. He wanted her still and now he had no chance. She was engaged. It was all over. He had to accept it didn't he?

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:06 pm

Whoa! Once again, Danni - the princess of porn!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:35 pm

mel_kay39 wrote:

Dont you know it!! Did you enjoy your little romp with Heath!! It should give you some nice dreams tonight!!!!

magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:30 am

mel_kay39 wrote:

You said it Mel Wink

Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:18 am

hahaha “Yeah on the piss ups!!” Pendles yelled out"

total classic!!!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:49 am

Yeah, cool. Finally got some action! LOL... Not that I'm not getting any in real life, that is! But I won't go there...
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:42 pm

mel_kay39 wrote:
Yeah, cool. Finally got some action! LOL... Not that I'm not getting any in real life, that is! But I won't go there...

Well I couldn't be the only one could I? LOL

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:12 pm

Not getting any, you mean? I am, but that's a little too much info, probably!
blacknwhitechic Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:42 pm

Hey Danni - Just wanted to say I've been enjoying reading this. Your a cool writer....Once you post up a new episode I'm hooked!

Keep up the good work!
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:22 pm

hello, blackandwhitechic. i've never seen you here before, yet you've been here since 2004! strange, that!

nice to meet you, though.

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 9 of 16   

Jump to: