Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I wish our players had a little more dignity (NOT SEX SCNDL)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big T 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

raymond35 wrote:
Shit thats funny hiss!
Strange thing is, i would have thought hiss would side with the boganesque person.

I think Hiss was the inspiration for Paul Hogans "Percy the drunk" character.

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:02 pm
Post subject: I am over bogansReply with quote

I have suffered through the Corio shopping plaza which is otherwise best known for being the bogan capital of Australia too long! My misses said I come from 'bogan' stock to which I ran to the computer and did one of those online ancestry searches you pay $35 for. I was emailed the results today only to be told I am actually related to Fryer Tuck and some of my lot were involved in famous events in history such as the rum rebellion, the beheading of one of King Henry 8ths wives, Sir Thomas Moores mistress cousin lesbian cook uprising, the Irish potato wars, the invention of steam. And on the American side they were at the OK Coral and abused General Grant over war crimes! That is why the bogan trash down here I despise. Most of them are related to pigs as they have cross bred through the generations and produced the emerging mutant Geelong of today!
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:02 pm
Post subject: I am over bogansReply with quote

I have suffered through the Corio shopping plaza which is otherwise best known for being the bogan capital of Australia too long! My misses said I come from 'bogan' stock to which I ran to the computer and did one of those online ancestry searches you pay $35 for. I was emailed the results today only to be told I am actually related to Fryer Tuck and some of my lot were involved in famous events in history such as the rum rebellion, the beheading of one of King Henry 8ths wives, Sir Thomas Moores mistress cousin lesbian cook uprising, the Irish potato wars, the invention of steam. And on the American side they were at the OK Coral and abused General Grant over war crimes! That is why the bogan trash down here I despise. Most of them are related to pigs as they have cross bred through the generations and produced the emerging mutant Geelong of today!
Big T 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:00 pm
Post subject: Re: I am over bogansReply with quote

Hiss wrote:

Invention of steam = original petrol head = bogan

Potato wars = french fries = bogan

Beheading = knock the top off = bogan

Rum = Bundy Rum = king of bogans

So basically you are from good bogan stock.

All hail King Hiss, Lord of the Bogans!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:13 pm
Post subject: Re: I am over bogansReply with quote

Hiss wrote:

Mate, obviously you have never been to either Frankston or Dandenong. Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
raymond35 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 pm

The invention of steam, eh?.............
Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:33 pm

I am so very sorry about this post Very Happy

It's been seven years and I still have no idea what that was about.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9   

Jump to: