Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The consolidated Fev thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Fevola?
Yay
69%
 69%  [ 151 ]
Nay
30%
 30%  [ 65 ]
Total Votes : 216

Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:51 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
Still don't want Bloody Fev

burnsy17 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:04 pm

i take it swans will give blues our pick 14 which they get in return for Jolly and they'll include a player and or a pick???
favourites 2008 

The Machine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:07 pm

charmer wrote:
The only sticking point is that Alex doesn't want to move up there.

lol another reason to not want fev to come.

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:15 pm

favourites 2008 wrote:
charmer wrote:
The only sticking point is that Alex doesn't want to move up there.

lol another reason to not want fev to come.

Very funny!

melliot 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 am

blackandwhite4life wrote:
melliot wrote:
If we picked up Fev for Pick 30 that would be the steal of the trade period since............ever IMO.
Can't see it happening really. It all depends on how bad the blues want to get rid of him. Would people be happy with Pick 30 and Goldsack/Wellingham?

If we get Jolly and Ball, I'd be wrapped with that and is the priority Fev can stay with that mob. Love to have him, but not at a great expense.

We seem to be the only club interested.

Lovett to Saints for their first pick means Saints can't trade for him, if Blues want 1st rounder. And Saints can't get him under cap, so blues would have to pay big portion.

Remember Akermanis went for pick 28 or something like that (2nd rounder). That was a steal!

He was the same age, Brownlow medalist, triple premiership winner etc.

Aker wanted Dogs, Lions wanted him out. Lions and Dogs were able to deal like adults though. Carlton......well, say no more.

Yer, but I'd rate Fev a bigger match winner. KPP are always worth more. Flankers are dime a dozen almost. You can always fill the flanker and pockets with various types. Adequate or gun KPP are harder to find. (Which is why I don't want to see Ried or N.Brown traded)
Podpicken Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 am

to the Swans by end of today, apparently.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:15 am

Podpicken wrote:

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews/swans-court-fevola-report/2009/10/07/1254701046684.html

Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:28 am

jmcp wrote:
Podpicken wrote:

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews/swans-court-fevola-report/2009/10/07/1254701046684.html

Believe it when I see it.
I actually like the fact that we havnt heard anything from the club. No-one has commented. Everything is from SEN and other bullshit rumor mills. Some may be tru but the Pies camp are compltely silent at this stage which i really do feel is a good thing.

Podpicken Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:30 am

Olarenshaw is saying it. Given he's a player manager it probably means he'd have more of an idea than most of us, but then again ...
robevpau1 Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:31 am

Scott Heinrich on FOX SPORTS says: "Fevola's wife is opposed to a move away from Melbourne. The player himself only wants to be traded to Collingwood, apparently."

Fev will be wearing B and W or will be staying with the Blues. He owes his wife big time!!
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:36 am

swans have given fev a 4 year deal. the swans are going to give pick 14 to blues.

but 1st the swans and pies will have to do a trade for jolly 1st using pick 14
nulla 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:46 am

the latest from the AFL site

Quote:
No Fevola progress for Blues

CARLTON is still where it started with sourcing a trade for full-forward Brendan Fevola, who has two years remaining on his contract.

General manager of football operations Steven Icke confirmed on Wednesday morning that a deal to move the 2009 Coleman Medallist on was no closer.

"Really, at this stage there has been no further development," Icke told afl.com.au on Wednesday. "We still haven't had any contact, so it's pretty much as it was on Monday.

"We've met with clubs and they know our position and at this stage, we've had no enquiries.

"Everything you read in the newspapers is exactly how it is at the moment. Collingwood has had some interest, but that's about as far as it goes at this point in time.

GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:30 pm

the latest from the afl site too

SYDNEY Swans coach Paul Roos maintains his club has no interest in Carlton forward Brendan Fevola, despite growing speculation that Sydney was the Coleman Medallists most likely destination.

It was reported on Wednesday morning that the Swans had offered Fevola a four-year deal to continue his career in Sydney.

However Roos laughed when asked early on Wednesday afternoon if there was any truth to the rumour.

Were not even interested in Fevola. I keep saying it but no one believes me. Weve got nothing to trade for him so we havent been involved at all, he said.

Meanwhile, Roos said the Swans were no closer to finding a home for ruckman Darren Jolly, who has requested a trade to a Victorian club.

Collingwood has expressed interest in Jolly, who enjoyed a career-best season in 2009, but the Swans have demanded more than just the Magpies' first-round selection (No. 14) in return.

Roos said Collingwood had been unable to provide a suitable player to package with pick 14, so it appeared another draft selection would be required to close the deal.
Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:35 pm

GreekLunatic wrote:
the latest from the afl site too

SYDNEY Swans coach Paul Roos maintains his club has no interest in Carlton forward Brendan Fevola, despite growing speculation that Sydney was the Coleman Medallists most likely destination.

It was reported on Wednesday morning that the Swans had offered Fevola a four-year deal to continue his career in Sydney.

However Roos laughed when asked early on Wednesday afternoon if there was any truth to the rumour.

Were not even interested in Fevola. I keep saying it but no one believes me. Weve got nothing to trade for him so we havent been involved at all, he said.

Meanwhile, Roos said the Swans were no closer to finding a home for ruckman Darren Jolly, who has requested a trade to a Victorian club.

Collingwood has expressed interest in Jolly, who enjoyed a career-best season in 2009, but the Swans have demanded more than just the Magpies' first-round selection (No. 14) in return.

Roos said Collingwood had been unable to provide a suitable player to package with pick 14, so it appeared another draft selection would be required to close the deal.

Ive said this before but isnt it funny that no-one has heard anything from the Pies recruiting team. Roos is making comments left right and centre. SEN is jumping to conclusions and the Pies are flying under the radar.

Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:52 pm

Well it just gets curiouser and curiouser, but I must admit I'm with DTM; I find trade week absolutely thrilling just because of the possibilities.

Jolly is a Magpie, that's a given. Now we need to be smart to land the players that actually want to come to us.
Ball and Fev want to come to Collingwood. I think we'll get Ball.

Fev I still think would be a bad move, but Steven Icke is quoted as saying Collingwood has shown some interest. Now that's interesting because Greg Swann said today that Collingwood is NOT an off-limits club for Fev.

Sydney denies interest yet there's plenty of smoke.

Fev will probably end up at Sydney you'd think....it really is the best place for him given his status in Melbourne. He can be relatively anonymous up there and he'd be a star at the Mardi Gras in his pink nightie and giant dildo Laughing

And yet, Collingwood's silence suggests they are still very into Fev.

Jolly and Ball is a nice centre combo allowing Leon to get a bit of easy ball in a final perhaps.

Fev would be a terrible thing for us.....we have to think beyond the 'now' and not succumb to the modern, graceless, mannerless, neanderthal trend. Fev = Terrible role model for young Magpies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 82 of 100   

Jump to: