Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 180, 181, 182  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawthing Virgo

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 5:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
Korda is a dead man walking, bring on Browne.

And Eddie's man means Buckley is retained. Oh yeah great!
slangman 

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 7:04 pm

Bring it on I say…..and Hiss might finally be happy with an election.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 7:27 pm

doriswilgus wrote:
We need the football department to go first.That’s far more of a problem than the board.

The Boards are the one's to make that Call and our Current Board has Refused to do that

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 7:37 pm

If Browne is merely a tool for McGuire to extract revenge on the board members who displayed some backbone after McGuire's latest and in the end final tone deaf media performance as President then his motivation is rotten to the core from the outset.

Let's remember one of those board members is a 2 x Copeland trophy winner while another was the catalyst for our rise in 2018 which ironically is the season used as evidence as to why Buckley should be re-signed.

If his rush to be President is to rubber stamp Buckley as senior coach and to do so without any meaningful exploration of other options then what the hell has this club become?

If Browne wishes to become President then declare it publicly before taking office, outline your vision and tell us where you presently stand on the future of the senior coach.

Last edited by swoop42 on Sat May 15, 2021 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 7:38 pm

shawthing wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Korda is a dead man walking, bring on Browne.

And Eddie's man means Buckley is retained. Oh yeah great!

It's really unbelievable that this 'so-called' great club does nothing in 10 years to address the Coach issue.

There would be fan riots in UK, Europe etc. with some of these great football clubs if a Board behaved like this.

Seriously, how delusional and ignorant is our Club?

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 8:12 pm

I wish we could keep these things in house and stop discussing the Board or President. Let’s tell the media that Korda has agreed to remain until 2030 and the whole Club is behind him as our new leader. As President he should issue an Executive Order to cancel the membership of anyone who questions current Board appointments or the Coach. He should decree a life ban on any member found guilty of treason towards the Club and its officials resulting in a life ban. He should also hire a PR Director of Propaganda to put out daily briefings declaring how successful we are. He must crack down on dissenters and crush his political enemies. He should also sit in the Coaches box during games and warn Bucks not to go against his wishes. And he should warn underperforming players that we will cancel their contracts and not pay them if they don’t start winning.
Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 9:27 pm

Hiss wrote:
I wish we could keep these things in house and stop discussing the Board or President. Let’s tell the media that Korda has agreed to remain until 2030 and the whole Club is behind him as our new leader. As President he should issue an Executive Order to cancel the membership of anyone who questions current Board appointments or the Coach. He should decree a life ban on any member found guilty of treason towards the Club and its officials resulting in a life ban. He should also hire a PR Director of Propaganda to put out daily briefings declaring how successful we are. He must crack down on dissenters and crush his political enemies. He should also sit in the Coaches box during games and warn Bucks not to go against his wishes. And he should warn underperforming players that we will cancel their contracts and not pay them if they don’t start winning.

You make this forum oh so fun!

masoncox 

masoncox

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 10:16 pm

Haff wrote:
Hiss wrote:

You make this forum oh so fun!

Hiss lives in northern Nsw
He is the owner of Nix.
He is sent out to stir the masses.
Hiss has many faces or characters.
He is bit like Barry H. Of dame Edna fame.
He is almost the same age.
Nix is full of old grumpy men ....like me.
We need to attract some younger players
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 10:39 pm

Well if the rumours are true about Eddie buying waterfront property in Hobart to oversee Tassie’s AFL team, that can only mean we’re merging into the Tassie Magpies.
masoncox 

masoncox

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 10:54 pm

Eddie is a dud.
Left us in a terrible mess because of a lousy leadership.
Did ok in the first few years.
But like every little dictator he went south very quickly.
Why?????
Because he believed his own BS.
Lacked talent...full stop.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:15 am

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Well if the rumours are true about Eddie buying waterfront property in Hobart to oversee Tassie’s AFL team, that can only mean we’re merging into the Tassie Magpies.

Or it could mean that Eddie is now leaving the Pies to be the president of a new club, which he will engineer in the same manner as he resurrected our club in 1998. Now he sees another possiblity for crowning himself in everlasting glory. I hope this is the case. He will be distracted with his own self aggrandisement through the creation of the first ever purely Tasmanian team. In the meantime we will be able to navigate our way through the uncharted territories we now find ourselves in without his interference.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 4:00 am

I actually do agree with the above thoughts, Korda is most likely a dead man walking but he needs to make a call on Bucks or he most certainly will be.

I do not trust the Browne camp as of now - what are their true agendas? and will there be transparency - I extremely doubt it. If they have any inclining of 'recharging' the Buckley fiasco than imo Brown can't win - and that's why we need transparency. The club needs to go into the new age and that's it. It's happened through history, look at Rome after the original empire started collapsing in 69AD, they had civil wars and the year of four emperors, but than they got true leadership in Vespasian which eventually led to Trajan etc.. now I digress but we need 'TRUE' leadership and transparency.

Rd10.1998_11.1#36 

rd10.1998_11.1#36

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 5:49 am

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
look at Rome after the original empire started collapsing in 69AD, they had civil wars and the year of four emperors, but than they got true leadership in Vespasian which eventually led to Trajan etc.. now I digress

No no, do go on [reloading sounds]

Lazza 

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 8:45 am

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
I actually do agree with the above thoughts, Korda is most likely a dead man walking but he needs to make a call on Bucks or he most certainly will be.
now I digress but we need 'TRUE' leadership and transparency.

Lol 😆 Sounds like you are saying “True leadership is doing what I want”🙄

Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 10:48 am

Magpietothemax wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:

Or it could mean that Eddie is now leaving the Pies to be the president of a new club, which he will engineer in the same manner as he resurrected our club in 1998. Now he sees another possiblity for crowning himself in everlasting glory. I hope this is the case. He will be distracted with his own self aggrandisement through the creation of the first ever purely Tasmanian team. In the meantime we will be able to navigate our way through the uncharted territories we now find ourselves in without his interference.

Let's hope he poaches his boi Buckley to coach them!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 180, 181, 182  Next
Page 82 of 182   

Jump to: