Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#10 Scott Pendlebury

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RICHO1991 Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh I agree Laird.. this gutless prick needs a good belting.. I would happily do it.. this dog wouldnt wanna run into me!! the bloke who filmed it is just as bad, he know what was going to happen!! gutless (mates with)
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:11 pm

the person that was taping it on his/her mobile was only coz pendles was there, he/she did not know what was to happen next
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:25 pm

2392 people arrested throughout Australia on the weekend due to alcohol, without wanting to state the obvious or get over emotional we are a nation of shame. When are we all going to grow up and behave responsibly..What a F#@^%ng joke!
RICHO1991 Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:29 pm

cant even be safe walking down the street!! its disgusting, unprevoked!!! that is the most shocking.. What drives this FU*KHEAD to come up and hit someone in the first place!! weather it be Scott Pendlebury or any other Australian... this bloke needs to be made an example of and jailed.... Gutless pig
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 pm

joffa corfe wrote:
2392 people arrested throughout Australia on the weekend due to alcohol, without wanting to state the obvious or get over emotional we are a nation of shame. When are we all going to grow up and behave responsibly..What a F#@^%ng joke!

Joffa, however drunk that guy was, I have been at least as drunk as that many, many times, indeed, probably far more so, and I have never started a fight or hit anybody. This is about far more than alcohol - at the most, it is an excuse that thugs use so that they can behave like thugs. People like this probably don't even need alcohol to do this sort of stuff. How do we even know he was drunk?

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:58 pm

David wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:

Joffa, however drunk that guy was, I have been at least as drunk as that many, many times, indeed, probably far more so, and I have never started a fight or hit anybody. This is about far more than alcohol - at the most, it is an excuse that thugs use so that they can behave like thugs. People like this probably don't even need alcohol to do this sort of stuff. How do we even know he was drunk?

Thats true David we dont know if the guy was pissed! my assumption he was is based on the time of the incident and the fact it was outside a night club..

The above figures are the official ammount of folk who were arrested across oztown on the weekend due to civil disobedience bought on by excessive alcohol. As the responsible drinker that you are David, i would of thought that you would share my concern at this country's boozed up culture ?
Lets not turn this into the tea-totallers versus the pisspots, The fact is mate this country has a major problem with binge drinking and alcohol abuse, especially with our young people.. It is absolutely out of control . Those figures only showed how many arrests were made in capitol cities..Its frightening to think what the official number would of been had all suburbs in oztown been included...Im not a wowser mate and have no problems with responsible drinkers.

But we've all got to stand up and say ' Hey enough of all this shit ' we want our families to live safely and happily. Those of us who live responsibly and lawfully have a right to expect that Smile

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:05 am

joffa corfe wrote:
David wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:

Thats true David we dont know if the guy was pissed! my assumption he was is based on the time of the incident and the fact it was outside a night club..

The above figures are the official ammount of folk who were arrested across oztown on the weekend due to civil disobedience bought on by excessive alcohol. As the responsible drinker that you are David, i would of thought that you would share my concern at this country's boozed up culture ?
Lets not turn this into the tea-totallers versus the pisspots, The fact is mate this country has a major problem with binge drinking and alcohol abuse, especially with our young people.. It is absolutely out of control . Those figures only showed how many arrests were made in capitol cities..Its frightening to think what the official number would of been had all suburbs in oztown been included...Im not a wowser mate and have no problems with responsible drinkers.

But we've all got to stand up and say ' Hey enough of all this shit ' we want our families to live safely and happily. Those of us who live responsibly and lawfully have a right to expect that Smile

You called mate? Razz Wink

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:53 am

stui magpie wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:
David wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:

You called mate? Razz Wink

But your a nice responsible pisspot Stui Smile

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:36 am

joffa corfe wrote:

Joffa the reality is that 98% of people who enjoy a drink do just that. They drink for the taste, the social bonding and the sheer joy of sharing with friends. I honestly can't remember the last time I was p!ssed. But as VPT shows I enjoy my drinks.

I simply don't understand the mentality of this younger generation. They only drink to get blind. I suggest we offer them a chance to drink pure alcohol (or perhaps metho laced with cordial or that concoction that Jim Jones used at Jonestown). We'll be doing our national gene pool a lot of good. Wink
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:23 am

joffa corfe wrote:

While I mainly agree with you there Joffa, I think we quickly forget that drugs often has a lot to to with the aggressive nature of alot of the idiots. It's not just alcohol that is the issue.
die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 am

jack_spain wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:

Joffa the reality is that 98% of people who enjoy a drink do just that. They drink for the taste, the social bonding and the sheer joy of sharing with friends. I honestly can't remember the last time I was p!ssed. But as VPT shows I enjoy my drinks.

I simply don't understand the mentality of this younger generation. They only drink to get blind. I suggest we offer them a chance to drink pure alcohol (or perhaps metho laced with cordial or that concoction that Jim Jones used at Jonestown). We'll be doing our national gene pool a lot of good. Wink

Lets have a national competition to celebrate the greatest drinking nation in the world.

We were once the country that lived off the sheeps back, we are now the country that swims in a keg of grog.

Major prize is an all expenses paid trip to the US of A, the home of irresponsible behaviour, and a life size cardboard cut out of Ronald Belford 'Bon' Scott signed by Angus Young.

To win the prize all contestants need to do is to drink themselves to death. Every winner gets a prize.

The Federal Government has kicked in several million dollars to fund the prizes because we all know there are a lot of 'winners' out there.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:36 am

Oh...and the alcopops tax is really working, isn't it? Rolling Eyes
Pi Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:00 am

The HUN has named names, he has nearly the same name as the lead singer of the Black Crowes.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/colliingwood-player-scot-pendlebury-wants-to-move-on-after-attack-in-lakes-entrance/story-e6frf7jo-1225810397459

Prometheus Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:20 am

The media goes on and on about binge drinking and street violence and in reality all this is about is selling newspapers and increasing ratings.

Have you ever wondered why they even bother covering something as lame and pointless as Schoolies Week in Qld ? What a load of crap.

Its all just a distraction to keep up occupied with nonsense while big business and multinational corporations go about trying to get us to buy their products and services , most of which we don't even need.

As for government , what a bunch of clowns. But hey , we elected them ... we are at fault as well. This is basically the best that as a society we can come up with, because this is what we are willing to accept.

On mass , we think that if we have a nice house , a nice car and can afford to buy goods and services to make us lead a certain standard of lifestyle ; then we are fine .... and to hell with everything and everybody else.

We have become a society where everyone is trying to "keep up with the Joneses" what we don't realise that the Joneses are probably multi-millionaires with no debt. Look up the term " Affluenza " on Google.

Stuff the alcopops tax , if politicians were fair dinkum they would start by raising the drinking age to 20 or 21. This would not solve everything , but it would help.
But of course , this is simply not going to happen. Firstly , the government relies on taxes from the sale of alcohol. Secondly , government is afraid of the backlash from the vested interests in big business. Thirdly , its quite possible that as a society we are not at the stage yet where we are willing to change.

The way I see it , we are going to have to get alot deeper into the shit in general before we start realising that something is really starting to stink around here.

We have been very lucky to have escaaped the Global Financial Crisis relatively unscathed. Next time we might not be so lucky , and there will be a next time.

We are gradually becoming a mini-America.

End of rant.

p.s. George Carlin is my hero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2iCo645eZk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8oVDhzg74M
die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Prometheus wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8oVDhzg74M

Great post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
Page 83 of 138   

Jump to: